Community Status Updates

Photo

maeumiSolty

...ugh, I don't like JeTi one bit, nor do I like to mention it. I've never even read/write bout it. Basically, I'm Taeyeon bias, so of course I'll ship/support any pairings that involves her. So, I'm more motivated to write about my bias. I love TaeNySic too, but it only includes TaeNy and TaengSic, nothing more, nothing less. JeTi or any other pairings I don't like is just a huge no no for me.
Mar 30 2011 12:07 PM
Photo

Soltymaeumi

and whut i meant to say is..of course there are lots of taeny fics in them fanfic sections,but most of the taeny authors are on break due to study see,and some of them,not ..umm,well done to my liking if you know whut i mean...I've build a hut in the fanfic section waiting for a nice fic to read,but all i've been doing now is rereading them shots you and taeny89 did tbh.
Mar 30 2011 06:48 AM
Photo

Soltymaeumi

Oooh,berry sly yo... Well,i wus indeed surprised you did taenysic for indecisive,but tbh i ship anyone with taeng..and my fave sandwich wus taenysic so it's fine by me ^^.Wait..do you mean to say that you can/might write a JeTi?Cause if that's the case,i might not be looking forward to it so much,i apologize for that.I like JeTi duet,but not JeTi couple,so yeah.. ._.
Mar 30 2011 06:45 AM
Photo

maeumiSolty

Really??? The last time I actually browse the fanfic section, there seem to be a fair amount of TaeNy fics, though it's a long long time ago, since I don't read anymore. XD Haha, how are you so sure my fic is going to be TaeNy, since I didn't specify it or anything? You know, I've been called a traitor cus of Indecisive, lol. xD Let me try to ease your deprivation then, but I don't guarantee it.^^
Mar 30 2011 06:31 AM
Photo

Soltyletaengbutt

ahh,it's fine really..i understand,i see you're still in school so you take as much time as you can yeah!..So! how's life in Taeng's pocket so far? :p
Mar 30 2011 06:17 AM
Photo

Soltymaeumi

Oh gosh really??!!This is awesome news!The reason i ask is because there aren't a lot of taeny fics out there anymore,and i get deprived easily.I'm a royal shipper,but my otp is taeny so yeah..but you're right though,better concentrate on finishing them other fics first.Looking forward to your new one and the updates for others. ^_^
Mar 30 2011 06:10 AM
Photo

letaengbuttSolty

LOL! Thank you so much! LOL
I'm so guilty for not updating recently :/
Hehe, I have no motivation to write, and neither do I have the time actually :/ Sigh.... I'll try my best to think of something in time for TaeNy's 600th page(: Thanks so much for your support! I appreciate it^^
Mar 30 2011 04:01 AM
Photo

maeumiSolty

So, for now I'll just focus with what is left before i dig another grave for myself. Hopefully, things will go accordingly, but who knows. I might not be able to conquer my temptation, haha. Nothing is confirmed as of now yet, so yeah. xD Lastly, one more thing. Thank you for reading and supporting my fanfics up until now. Thank you, buddy. =]
Mar 29 2011 07:39 PM
Photo

maeumiSolty

Hello there. Don't worry, you're not a creeper to me at all, haha. Regarding your question, yes, I do plan to start a new fic and the idea have been dying to get out of my head since forever. Even so, I won't start something new yet, cus I don't want to have too much in hand. Also, it's better off if I'm able to finish at least two of the three I have currently to make things easier for me.
Mar 29 2011 07:35 PM
Photo

OppaOSolty

lol tnx for accepting my request solty..
Mar 29 2011 03:17 PM
Photo

Soltyhomunculus5390

DONGSAENG!!!!!! -pounces and cuggles-
Am dropping by to see how my osam dongsaeng is doing!Hoping everything is all fine yeh ^^
Mar 29 2011 06:24 AM
Photo

Soltyletaengbutt

Hello there!Just wanna say hi,not creeping on you or anything. =) Love your work btw,can't wait to see you update them again!Just want you to know that i'm a huge fan of your work. =)
Mar 29 2011 06:16 AM
Photo

Soltymaeumi

Thanks a lot for adding me!..omg who am i kidding,i literally spazz just now.omg,THANK YOU OSAM PERSON. 8D
Mar 29 2011 05:45 AM
Photo

Soltymaeumi

omg,idek whai i said i wus creeping in the first place..but seriously though,i'm not a creeper.Honest. =)
Mar 29 2011 05:38 AM
Photo

Soltymaeumi

Hi,i'm Solt!..not creeping on you or anything!
I'm just here to express how i've been a huge fan of your stories and since LSFHA is ending,i have a question to ask.Will you be making any new fics after this?Cause i
really really hope to see more work from you. =)
Mar 29 2011 05:31 AM