Community Status Updates

Photo

JeTiSarangaienbest

็Hi unnie! can I make M&M into TH vesion? + I Wanna Adopt Yoona TH version too!!
The Thai fan were asking me for translate it! all the credit will be all to you!
I just want a for promission.
thanks you...
Feb 04 2010 01:36 AM
Photo

Shirin GohJeTiSarang

Hey~!! thanks for the birthday wish JeTi Shipper :D hwaiting ^^
Jan 11 2010 07:25 AM
Photo

JeTiSarangShirin Goh

Happy birthday to you!! JeTi shipper.
Jan 11 2010 07:04 AM
Photo

JeTiSarangaienbest

I love all your fanfic. I love [I Wanna Adopt Yoona] the most! I love comedy that why.
going to be new year soon!
Dec 28 2009 03:06 AM
Photo

JeTiSarangajae2600

Hi!! ^^ I just past by.My name is Jenn.
Dec 05 2009 07:55 AM
Photo
Photo

JeTiSarangWenting

Sica belong to Fany only!! hahaha!!
Nov 17 2009 08:11 PM

JeTiSarang

Omg..U are soo Lucky. Which one, the one in Korea?^^
Nov 13 2009 01:43 PM
Photo

JeTiSarangSooYoona

I translate it for you!!.
Nov 13 2009 06:41 AM
Photo

JeTiSarangaienbest

Unnie, I help you!! have a visit!!
Nov 13 2009 05:55 AM
Photo

JeTiSarangSooYoona

That why I like here more than there~ hahaha!! I don't speak proper english. Thanks for stoppong by~~ so happy.
Nov 13 2009 05:53 AM
Photo

SooYoonaJeTiSarang

Well, maybe it's a big misunderstanding? If you go to the YulSic thread on here, everyone on there is quite nice and friendly ^_^ I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding. The YulSic supporters on here are very, very nice and good people so I'd recommend you stop by and say hi to them.
Nov 13 2009 05:31 AM
Photo

aienbestJeTiSarang

Yes, I actually do have an account there. Sometimes I visit JeTi thread too but I didn't understand Thai so, I never posted anything.
Nov 13 2009 05:22 AM
Photo

JeTiSarangSooYoona

The thai fans love you too!! YoonYul fan are very hit there!!Well i don't want to say but JeTi fan asking b'cuz they get jealous that why is SooYoona JeTi&yoonYul lover only went to YoonYul thread T^T. Ohma..I need to tell you this!! Thai YulSic fans and JeTi is enemies!! I don't know why is like that T^T they support to love every girls.
Nov 12 2009 11:43 PM
Photo

JeTiSarangaienbest

Unnie!! You got user in soshifanclub? why do you visit us!! All jeTi fans here love you so much and I tell them that I connect with you on SSF, they tell me to bring you to SSFC. it will be nice if you sign up T^T
Nov 12 2009 11:37 PM