Community Status Updates

Photo

ShiroEmpathyroovette12

GG, my comment disappeared. RAWR
Basically what my comment said was thank you. ^^ and expressing my thots bout writing (a form of relaxation) and my thots bout what readers will say if i update one only.
Oct 19 2010 12:23 AM
Photo
Photo

roovette12ShiroEmpathy

of course i like it.thats why i would like to be on ur pm list. although when im reading it, i was like, "hhuuwwwaaat?.. assasins and rich kids again?.... =.=" but after i read the whole update, i know that u have something on ur sleeves and of course the fact that all ur stories are great.
Oct 19 2010 12:20 AM
Photo

ShiroEmpathyroovette12

....hm.... i get what you're saying, but i couldnt help it? :D
pffft. sorry lame excuse. but just talking about this story itself, did you like it or not?
Oct 19 2010 12:15 AM
Photo

roovette12ShiroEmpathy

hmm u enticed me from the first fic that u have. on ur new story.. i was not enticed.. i was surprised that u have a new fic... again.
Oct 19 2010 12:14 AM
Photo

ShiroEmpathyroovette12

...then again prologues arnt supposed to be the story themselves. they're supposed to entice the readers. so did it entice you? :D
Oct 19 2010 12:09 AM
Photo

ShiroEmpathyroovette12

..hm...I suppose. You wanna gimme your honest opinion on the newest story? I feel like the prologue was a bit weak. I've got half of chapter 1 ready and honestly chapter 1 will prolly be to the readers' liking more. I'm not sure though. The thing I like most about the new story of mine would be the title (and what I hav planned for it). PFFT XD
Oct 19 2010 12:08 AM
Photo

roovette12ShiroEmpathy

well, we are not in charge of you .. u r the boss of own. dont stress urself out~ just follow what u want and the less stressing move u can think of. some members wants to update all of ur fics coz all of them are good. ^_^ . one step at a time sis. u cant finish anything if ur working multiple stories. focus on one :')
Oct 19 2010 12:05 AM
Photo

ShiroEmpathyroovette12

I want to update just one fic. honestly that would relieve me of some stress of updating multiple. The two that are clearest in my mind right now are Break Us Apart and this newest one; however, there are readers like you and there are readers that want me to update everything. That's where the... complications come. ^^
Oct 19 2010 12:00 AM
Photo

roovette12ShiroEmpathy

its up to you sis ^__^ .. i think the fic that is more clearer in ur mind now.
Oct 18 2010 11:58 PM
Photo

ShiroEmpathyroovette12

which one do you think i should update then? :D
Oct 18 2010 11:46 PM
Photo

roovette12ShiroEmpathy

dont get me wrong.. i know that all of us are busy with real-life stuffs. i understand u and im a fan of ur stories.. well obviously if not, then i wont be reading it. i think from now.. just focus on one fic.. so itll be finished one by one and its going to be, not -so confusing to you and to the readers. kudos to you and have a good day ^__^
Oct 18 2010 11:19 PM
Photo

roovette12ShiroEmpathy

im glad to hear that ull continue and finish to write all of ur fics.about the 'diff' approaches.. u can say that we readers are sometimes confused too. coz we dont know what to anticipate next from you and bcoz of that sometimes,we go back to the very first page and re-read the prologue/1st chapter and say "oh~.. it is this fic......" and then we read the new chpter update
Oct 18 2010 11:16 PM
Photo

ShiroEmpathyroovette12

I won't abandon any. (esp Save Me, My Angel. That's a little harder to write because it's got a supernatural factor and it's dramatic). Please do keep on supporting by fics. XD Your comments are appreciated and I understand your sentiments of me posting another fic (pffft yeah, bad choice on my part. :D). Thank you for your comment though. ^^
Oct 18 2010 10:54 PM
Photo

ShiroEmpathyroovette12

Honestly, I'm already trying to find time to write, but inspiration comes at different times and in different ways. Since BUA is more drama and sadness and JTMH is more drama and intricately woven relationships, I'm not always going to be in the mood or have the inspiration to write that. LTDL is more light, and honestly, I need a bit of lightness in my life right now from the stress. ^^
Oct 18 2010 10:53 PM