Community Status Updates

Photo

MaiMai!exists

I know it was your opinion, lol, it was phrased in a question so I was inclined to answer. I agree with you in the sense that no one should have bias in general. Have a nice night. (:
Mar 13 2011 12:57 AM
Photo

existsMaiMai!

yes i understand that
writing is all about bias, but also reading something and able to get the feel and emotion throughout the story is also greatly influenced about people's bias
especially in real person fan fiction
Just trying to give an opinion
Mar 13 2011 12:30 AM
Photo

MaiMai!exists

To answer your question, writers can be biased because writing is creation and creation stems from the ability to imagine; bias and preference are necessary. Reading, on the other hand, in my opinion at least, should be an open, expansive, comprehensive way of opening the mind to new ideas. That is why I think readers should not be biased but read everything that is offered. :) Thanks for the Q.
Mar 13 2011 12:24 AM
Photo

MaiMai!yellowsquare

Yes, it shall be a monthly feature. :)
Mar 13 2011 12:19 AM
Photo

MaiMai!JJ~

OMG OMG OMG JJ just left me a comment! OMG OMG OMG you are like, my favorite writer and omg I loved Heartbreaker, Assassin, FL, SM, JYP, YG, LOL EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH. ITS LIKE GOLD. YOU'RE LIKE KING MIDAS. I LOVE YOU. THANKS FOR COMMENTING. PLEASE DO ADD ME. I REALLY WANNA BE FRIENDS, YEAH? FRIENDS WITH AMAZING FANFIC WRITER JJ~ . I <3 you!!! <3 xoxo
Feb 22 2011 04:46 PM
Photo

JJ~MaiMai!

Mai, you're a writer! OMG! OMG! OMG! Can I be your friend! please, please! I want to be friends with writers! :D
Feb 22 2011 04:41 PM
Photo

jarm_soshiMaiMai!

i just wanted to be friends with SSF PURPLE WRITERS!
Feb 11 2011 06:47 PM
Photo

BJKwonMaiMai!

Ello , Hello~
Feb 10 2011 02:54 AM
Photo
Photo

MaiMai!Procrastinatoress

lol! it's okay. hello. :)
Feb 08 2011 06:02 AM
Photo

ProcrastinatoressMaiMai!

Lol ignore me ignore me ignore me.
I confused you for another writer.
NVM, nice to meet you. ^^
Feb 08 2011 03:07 AM
Photo

ProcrastinatoressMaiMai!

.................Mail?
Feb 08 2011 01:57 AM
Photo

nrgeticinsanityMaiMai!

I'm not really upset just for a second. kekeke I was just joking. It was a very good story I just wished it had a happy ending.
Dec 23 2010 09:43 PM
Photo

MaiMai!nrgeticinsanity

T.T I'm sorry about the sad ending? You seemed pretty upset in the comment, please be sure to remember that it's only a story. =/
Dec 21 2010 07:07 PM
Photo

roovette12MaiMai!

ur welcome! and thanks for ur greeting! :'D
Dec 13 2010 11:05 PM