Community Status Updates

Photo

.allbliss.

Saw Happy Together and laughed at Seo. Worth a day's smile.
Jan 03 2011 07:37 AM
Photo

.allbliss.SoshiPilipinas

Or leave a note. Wrap tenderness in each phrases. I'm sure you can bring smile at 'em. The fact that they don't write was never the issue. You just... tell 'em, and I'm pretty sure they'd be very proud of you. :) (do i sound mechanical or something? lol)
Dec 27 2010 11:17 AM
Photo

.allbliss.SoshiPilipinas

You don't necessarily need to tell 'em "Hey, I write". But you gotta show 'em. In the most awesome way. Like a simple note; a inspirational anecdote or something. And lol, what if you're the only one who loves sentences than cakes (you do, don't you? *gulps) Wouldn't they love uniqueness? And you. You don't need guts to do this. Are they oppressing you or something? LOL. Just tell 'em!
Dec 27 2010 11:11 AM
Photo

SoshiPilipinas.allbliss.

You're right. Awesome prods are usually from the one you're close to--family. Hmm:/ I'm actually having a hard time telling them, "Hey! I write." No one in the history of history of our family actually writes stories, fictions, songs, or whatnot. It's just me, I guess. I want to tell them, but I feel ill at ease when talking about matters like this. I've never been open to them, actually. XD
Dec 27 2010 04:03 AM
Photo

.allbliss.SoshiPilipinas

LOL. So your family don't know you write? C'mon! The best goads are from the people you loved the most, and thus goaded, expect wonders! You gotta tell 'em about your talent, you know. It's not like you can keep it for the rest of your life (unless you suddenly turn Buddhist monk and started living like a hermit). >.<
Dec 27 2010 02:50 AM
Photo

SoshiPilipinas.allbliss.

Wow. Thanks. You really know how to make a person smile. :) Haha, if that will happen, maybe you'll have your book first, since your writings are great! And your sister had that idea? Awesome. Wait, so your family know that you write? :)
Dec 26 2010 06:31 PM
Photo
Photo

.allbliss.SoshiPilipinas

No More Heroes? The most selfish, exaggerated story in existence? I still don't get how I managed to write that piece of *censored*, but maybe because of my sister's goads (she originally suggested the concept, and all i did was to play with it). Keep writing; you're fated to do that. You're an innate scribe, you know. Hone it, and perhaps in ten years, I'd be seating on a couch reading one of ---
Dec 25 2010 09:09 PM
Photo

.allbliss.SoshiPilipinas

So you really are fifteen? Hahaha... I can see a bright future ahead of you. You're doing a really nice job. Anyways, so you're just like me? Hahaha.. I read a few novels, but I've fully and carefully analyzed those handful of works, and I can say I studied them by heart and soul (Mitch Albom's my hero).
Dec 25 2010 09:06 PM
Photo

SoshiPilipinas.allbliss.

You can't believe that I'm fifteen? Haha, not a surprise, people always conclude that I'm just a fourth grader when I'm already in my high school years. haha. And neither could I believe that you're only 1! Haha. It's amazing how you can write fictions like No More Heroes when you're just... 1! :D Actually... I liked nmh too. Too much drama that I finished a roll of tissue just by reading it!
Dec 25 2010 04:59 PM
Photo

SoshiPilipinas.allbliss.

AKO AY ISANG MABUTING MAMAMAYAN NG PILIPINAS :D
To be honest, I had only read... like... one novel? Haha. But I really like reading books, but Filipino ones. And I haven't experienced riding an airplane, nor talking english fluently in public :) But I study english a lot,and I study those books I'm reading :)
Dec 25 2010 04:51 PM
Photo

.allbliss.SoshiPilipinas

You're not a kid. Or, if you are, then you're a US based Filipino, or you've been there most of the time, or... or... Nuttin'. Hahha... You're actually brilliant. I scanned your fic "Lupin" and I must say, it's well written. Your bookworm self reflected in each sentences, and I was dazed so utterly at the thought that you're 15 years old. You're jjang.
Dec 25 2010 02:21 AM
Photo

khevzs.allbliss.

it;s okay! really! ahe., im not pushing you, you know, take your christmas break! i dont want to give you load of work! ahe., i hope you'll enjoy your 2 eek vacation on school and ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS~~! ahe..
=]
Dec 22 2010 07:22 AM
Photo

.allbliss.khevzs

Sorry for not replying to message. I'm kind of busy right now, so I won't be able to... er... do the beta-reading stuff for now. But that's temporary. I'll get back to it next year, when this holiday stuffs are over. :) Good luck.
Dec 21 2010 08:14 AM
Photo

SoshiPilipinas.allbliss.

Hahaha :) Even I have had an inner-monster personality :) I'm doing good, how about you? Is it your Christmas break in school already?
Dec 15 2010 02:40 PM