but you can always improve right.. :)
I think you should post it up. :D
I bet it wasn't that horrible like you said. ^_^
May 12 2010 10:38 PM
Photo

snsdazzledXienShi

lol. why so? :D
celeb best friends. sounds cool! haha.
hmm. I don't really have much knowledge about that, but I guess so. maybe it's part of an early preparation for you to become a celeb. but you can still do it though. :) I mean. twitter, ssf or such. :D
May 12 2010 10:37 PM
Photo

XienShisnsdazzled

ALSO, I'm going to audition for dancing~ ^^ BUT I'm working on my voice, although it's HORRIBLE, & this is what I get for saying how horrible I am. =.=;; Um... should I post up video's of my dancing in the talent section? I did with Oh I think & it was HORRIBLE, ;__; BUT I've improved a lot & I just recently learned Run Devil Run! s2 <3 ^^
May 12 2010 06:23 PM
Photo

XienShisnsdazzled

^_^ No problem!
Oh, now I REALLY wish I could live in Asian right now, ?ToT?
Thanks! I'm actually glad I also have friends that are going to audition also! I told one of my best friends that we'll be the celeb best friends. HA!
I won't! ^^ Although, this is random, BUT when you DO become a trainee, is it true that you have to delete EVERYTHING?...
May 12 2010 06:20 PM
Photo

XienShiCaraSoshi

Thanks again! Now I DEFINITELY have to shout out to ssf when I become famous! >DDD
May 12 2010 06:14 PM
Photo

snsdazzledXienShi

you're most welcome. ^_^oh! and thanks for the add. :)
yeah, I live in malaysia. haha.
good luck on your audition. :D
don't forget to give ssf a shoutout when you've become a singer! xD
May 11 2010 11:52 PM
Photo

CaraSoshiXienShi

you're welcome.:) and i'm sure everything we'll be fine when you audition. just do your best.:D
May 11 2010 09:29 PM
Photo

XienShiCaraSoshi

Thanks for the b-day wishes! ^_^ Thanks again! I wanna audition towards the end of my 4th year of high school so it won't be so much of a conflict with college & stuff.
HEY! You live in the Philippines? I have SOOO many Filippino friends here in the states, I LOVE them all.
May 11 2010 12:01 PM
Photo

XienShisnsdazzled

Thanks! You too!
Hey! You live in Malaysia? Cool! I get to know a Malaysian FINALLY! x]
May 11 2010 11:55 AM
Photo

CaraSoshiXienShi

happy birthday.:) and goodluck on your audition.:)
May 11 2010 12:45 AM
Photo

snsdazzledXienShi

happy birthday! may luck by your side always. :) god bless you. <3~
May 10 2010 11:50 PM