Community Status Updates

Photo

njdzparise002Bons9

Haha Korea was amazing! BonBon good luck on your exams anyway!! I hope you post soon in the thread!!!
Jun 14 2010 10:38 PM
Photo

rica soominnjdzparise002

i love YOONYUL TOO
i believe on them
they are so real haha
glad to see a twin trooper again ^_^
Jun 12 2010 07:25 PM
Photo

Bons9njdzparise002

kekeke, don't worry! I'll be baccck! You know I'm still forever loyal to YoonYul in my heart! I bet you guys have seen the YoonYul moments from the Japan 1st photobook right? They're SO CUTE! They were holding hands and all on the beach! :D ? & thankyouuu! So ecstatic to know that I've got someone rooting for me ^^ Just need to wait for my 2nd SAT results this June 24! Then more prepping~
Jun 11 2010 05:46 PM
Photo

ninnjdzparise002

JANN, I MISS YOU! ;_;
I MISS YOU MORE THAN LAUREN! D:
Jun 11 2010 03:11 PM
Photo

njdzparise002Bons9

I will still be rooting for you no matter what!! Hwaiting!!! I miss you too and plus you havent posted in the yoonyul thread for a while T_T
Jun 09 2010 05:13 AM
Photo

Bons9njdzparise002

Aisshh, did you have fun in Korea? I'm jealous! HAHA! Yeah, but that's okay, hwaiting, right? If this time I didn't do well, my last resort is this coming Oct/Nov ^^;;
& I knowww, I've been really too busy with Junior year *sigh, but now it's almost over. Just need to do well on the finals and Physics+Japanese Regents D: How are you now? I miss you a lot T_T
Jun 07 2010 02:44 AM
Photo

njdzparise002Kkabbekky

Yea I am still in he Phil...I will be going back to the US this July. I have so much to catch up on the yuri spazz thread!! I will try though. ^^
Jun 04 2010 07:23 PM
Photo

njdzparise002SooYoona

I am still in the Philippines...I wont be back until July T_T Yea I was freaking out cause they ran out of the spao photobook >__< I will still try to send you pancit anyway ^^ I am on skype right now with Deo, Jackie and Hang
Jun 04 2010 07:13 PM
Photo

SooYoonanjdzparise002

You're back?! Yay ^_^ candy is tempting but I still want my pancit woman >:|, lol. Don't worry about the photobook ^_^ Star cards is winnnnn. So you're back in the states or are you in the Philippines now? We have been going through Jannine withdrawal symptoms on Skype :( We have a lot of catching up to do!
Jun 04 2010 03:46 PM
Photo

Kkabbekkynjdzparise002

I'm fine. And you? I missed you in the yuri thread since you drop by once in a while. ;)
Are you on vacation? I see in the Phils. Where in the phils? maybe I'm going in september. Don't know yet.
Jun 04 2010 10:01 AM
Photo

njdzparise002Kkabbekky

Hey Sara!! I havent talked to you in a while!! How are you doing??!!
Jun 04 2010 07:05 AM
Photo

njdzparise002Bons9

eekk! Sorry it took me a while to reply! I was in Korea ^^ You didnt do well?? Its okay...try harder for the one this month ^__^ I will definitely be rooting for you! I miss you too!! I havent talked to you in a while and you never posted in the yoonyul thread T_T
Jun 04 2010 05:24 AM
Photo

njdzparise002SooYoona

Laurennnnnn!!! I am back from Korea! Sorry I wasnt on skype during that time cause I was so busy >__< Anyway for the spao photobook, they ran out of them ( sad, i know right??) but I bought some of the star cards so I will give those out instead. And instead of pancit, can I give you rice candy I got from Korea?? lol XDD
Jun 04 2010 05:12 AM
Photo

SooYoonanjdzparise002

Jannnnnnninnnnnnnne
I hope you're having fun in Korea and the Philippines <333333333
Please don't forget my pancit ;D
Jun 03 2010 09:54 AM
Photo

Bons9njdzparise002

Ahh, Jannine! I didn't do that well D: But, I knew it was coming anyway since I rushed to take it in May since I signed up for the SATs in June already. I'm thinking of retaking Math Level 1 + Lit in like, October/November again along with Japanese. Hopefully I'll do better in the SATs this June, ahh! Finals are coming up at school D; How're you doing? Imy!
May 25 2010 08:27 PM