Community Status Updates

Photo

sleepyheadizziebell

and malaysia is a cool place too~ im from canada, its boring here D:
i took over your profile >:]
Apr 07 2010 08:31 PM
Photo

sleepyheadizziebell

i see i see :) its okay, i dont wear makeup that much either ._." we really are like twins LOLOL
ooh, speaking of pink hoodies, did you get a beyond nine one? in pink? i did x)
mm, probably pointing at the pink color at times -does- help ... you see pink and it reminds you of fany too~? ^^
omo =O UK is so cool, i always wanted to travel there. the english sounds so cool :D and m
Apr 07 2010 08:30 PM
Photo

izziebellsleepyhead

I am from malaysia but currently in the UK due to education purpose.
*looks at sleepyhead profile*
You are from Canadaaaaaa! =D Home of maple syrup.
Apr 07 2010 01:17 PM
Photo

izziebellsleepyhead

However I do point at pink color sometimes because the color reminds me of Tiffany. I guess I brought it onto myself.
Posterboard? LOL. My friends will think that I have some loose wire in my head. However, I think sandwich board would top this one. XD
Apr 07 2010 01:16 PM
Photo

izziebellsleepyhead

I love love cupcake icing! They are awesome and I get high on sugar as well! LOL. Actually, I do receive a few comments every now and then for being a girly girl but the thing is I don't think I am a girly girl at all because I don't wear make up most of the time. However, I do own a bright pink hoodie, so I guess there is where people thought 'pink is izzie fave color comes fr
Apr 07 2010 01:11 PM
Photo

sleepyheadizziebell

maybe someone should buy you cupcake icing then :P haha, i wonder why they all think you're in love with pink, apart from you mentioning it just once ... maybe you come across as a really girly girl? haha, you should carry around a big posterboard~ that'd be a site to see x)
mm, so where are you from? i can't figure it out ... ><"
Apr 05 2010 08:25 PM
Photo

izziebellsleepyhead

oooo purpleeeeeeee. Let's see, they got me a pink bag, a pink mouse, pink cupcakes (I love cupcake icing!!). They would point out pink stuff to me when we go out shopping. Next time I am going to stick a sign that said "I love purple too...more then pink". Yep, Fany would love all the pink stuff I got. I don't hate pink but my fave color is purple so naturally I would prefer that color. lol.
Apr 05 2010 06:23 PM
Photo

sleepyheadizziebell

haha, i know how you feel :) i do love all the other girls .. but sica is fascinating :D
LOL, i'll buy you stuff in purple ^_^ kekeke ... what kind of pink stuff did they get you for your birthday? like notebooks and stuff ... or just anything in pink? i bet fany would have been happy with your presents though~ XD
Apr 05 2010 04:47 PM
Photo
Photo

izziebellsleepyhead

Actually, I love all the members but Jessica is just soo fascinating and cool beyond words and gorjess and etc. So yeah, I am Jessica bias. =). I love purple. Sometimes I have a habit of buying stuff because they are in purple color, however people thinks I like pink, therefore they bought me a bunch of pink stuff on my birthday when I only mention I like pink once. No one buy me stuff that are in
Apr 05 2010 03:10 PM
Photo

sleepyheadizziebell

and btw, no need to apologize for something like that. its good that you checked my profile :D
Apr 04 2010 02:31 PM
Photo

sleepyheadizziebell

hi LOL nice to meet you too! and really, same color and same jessica bias? omggg :o
kekeke, i think this is the beginning of a new friendship :D
Apr 04 2010 02:28 PM
Photo

izziebellsleepyhead

Sorry, I got curious and click on your profile. But OMG, we almost have the same (nick)name. We share the same fave color and recently I am very Jessica bias. Seriously, OMGGGGGG. And, hello there! =)
Apr 04 2010 05:09 AM
Photo
Photo

izziebellRiemann Sum

Yep, they are!! They best thing since starbucks....lol
Apr 01 2010 03:55 AM