Community Status Updates

Photo

AdamIzzuddinchejun

i think right now is exam season for all of us, right? don't feel nervous and do your best, ok^^ since your prayers are with me then i'll send my prayers to you, so good luck :) what did you do during the camp the past few months?
May 10 2013 11:17 PM
Photo

chejunAdamIzzuddin

oppa it's ok :D well good luck then! my prayers are with you. don't worry ^_^ it's great i had a lot of fun! :D next week will going to be my midterms so wish me also oppa. haha!
May 09 2013 09:45 PM
Photo

AdamIzzuddinchejun

dongsaeng....i'm sorry too for not replying sooner. i'm taking my finals right now so i have been fairly busy....wish me luck ok :) so how was the camp? did you have fun?^^
May 02 2013 08:30 PM
Photo

chejunAdamIzzuddin

oppa! :( i'm sooooorrrryyyy for my very very late reply. i'm taking my summer classes so i can advance some of my subjects.. so i'm a bit busy as before.. how are u doing>? what u been up to? :)
Apr 21 2013 04:44 AM
Photo

AdamIzzuddinchejun

well good luck then:) how many subjects are you taking? my finals would be on on the 3rd of may...only 100 days left...
Jan 22 2013 05:27 AM
Photo

chejunAdamIzzuddin

hmm next next week.. how about u? :)
Jan 21 2013 11:01 PM
Photo

AdamIzzuddinchejun

well...it's good to know that you have some free time to relax:).when would your exams start?
Jan 20 2013 10:57 PM
Photo

chejunAdamIzzuddin

nothing..hahaha. it's my time to relax :D so i go here much often compare before :)
Jan 19 2013 08:11 PM
Photo

AdamIzzuddinchejun

me? well nothing much... just finshing up the last of my internal assessments needed for the final grade of my final exams...you?
Jan 19 2013 08:02 PM
Photo

chejunAdamIzzuddin

same with me :( i can't really go online lately. i'm so sorry for that (my late reply) yes. that's one of the reasons why i can't go online here. i'm studying really hard to get my grades up/. thank u oppa! :""> how are u doing?
Jan 17 2013 07:03 PM
Photo

AdamIzzuddinchejun

Sorry for my late reply too...My schedule has been really hectic since this is my final semester here:( i've been waiting so long for your reply and finally you're back:) it's ok, you still have a chance to get your grades up, right? study hard and smart and you will pass with flying colours. my prayers are with you and good luck ok?^^ haha...merry belated christmas and happy belated new year to you too:)
Jan 15 2013 09:45 AM
Photo

chejunAdamIzzuddin

oppa! :( i'm very sorry for my very very late reply. i'm really so busy w/ my Accounting subject. i failed my last exam.so i need to get my grades up so i can pass. :( wish me luck ok? :"> how are u? me too. i really miss my presence here.haha. Merry christmas and happy new year! (belated) :)
Jan 08 2013 06:58 PM
Photo

dorkymushroom07chejun

Chinguuu ah~ -^___^- you're on hiatus as well.. XD i just came back from it. *sobs* and i misssed you soo bad T__T mianhae i'm late also.. Don't worry about me I'm fine ~~how about you? ^^ i hope you're happy and always be safe.. Take Care always~ Chingu, hwaiting! i'll wait for you.
Oct 18 2012 11:36 PM
Photo

AdamIzzuddinchejun

thanks a lot for the encouragements:) hope you take care of yourself well too. well...i didn't exactly did well on my exams back then but well...it's past, right? hope you would be less busy:) really missed your presence here, dongsaeng^^
Sep 29 2012 08:34 AM
Photo

F.B.G Samuelchejun

Hehee.... Sort of I guess??.... X(.
Sep 29 2012 12:10 AM