Community Status Updates

Photo

Just Love~!ribbonstiches

lol no probs~! hope to see you round the site
Aug 06 2009 06:32 AM
Photo

Just Love~!ribbonstiches

lol firstly im not ur unnie, im your oppa haha. (if youre younger than me) and for the sbox, just go around the forum posting, any nice comment would do!
Aug 06 2009 06:02 AM
Photo

Just Love~!ribbonstiches

hi there! welcome to Soshified, the shoutbox can be found on any page at the very bottom, u just have to click 'load the shoutbox' to activate it, happy chatting~!
Aug 06 2009 02:36 AM
Photo

cocomalribbonstiches

yeah, you're the first one to give a comment, and i'm the first and second to give and reply your comment x]
so we need 10 post to be able to use the sboxx eh? nyehh, so i need 7++ post moree =_+' aiguu. well, you need to post too so we can meet there^^ Good luck and take caree ;DD
(sorry this thing cuts my comment xP)
Aug 05 2009 11:02 PM
Photo

cocomalribbonstiches

haii nica, my name's Mal, sorry didn't mention my name in the previous comment (:
so you like sooyoung too? xD hi5!!
she's hot, :]
and hotter with her short hair.
i love sooyoung in Genie MV. i was like, OMG! soooyoung looooks the HOTTEST when i first watch the MV^^
yeah, you're the first one to give a comment, and i'm the first and second t
Aug 05 2009 10:52 PM
Photo

ribbonstichescocomal

nyaaahhh 1st one to comment on ur page :P..i also LOVE sooyoung..goosh she's so pretty and tall she's fit to be a super model..i just really love her and also hyoyeon (dancing queen~!!) :]]..well i think u need atlest 10 post to be able to chat in the sbox i forgot where i've seen it but i know that's how to...well nice to meet u chinggu~!!! :]
Aug 05 2009 05:07 AM
Photo

cocomalribbonstiches

Heyy, nica^^
welcome and heyy, i'm new too :]
so you're from philippine right?
i'm 15 going 16 tooo^^ hi5!
anyways, i was searching for sboxx too, but i can't find one. T_T
nyehh, so who do you like in SNSD?
hope we can be friends :]
Aug 05 2009 04:45 AM