Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

EndymionplLim

goto My Settings > Profile > Change Signature to make your sig.
May 31 2010 06:32 PM
Photo

plLimEndymion

thnx ...oh yeah how do you make sigs?(yours is cool) i mean how can you post them in each comment with out really posting it-sorry am i even making anysense here hahah
May 31 2010 06:26 PM
Photo

EndymionDorky♥Love

hey i haven't been able to send you PMs so here's the link to SIN. its currently on chapter 10 so i think you might have missed chapter 9 so you should read that first.
http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?/topic/39491-s-i-n/page__st__340__p__2390763&#entry2390763
May 20 2010 08:50 PM
Photo

EndymionplLim

hey. sorry i'm replying so late. i was getting used to the layout and waiting out all the lag the site has been having recently but i think its fine now. the PM system is kind of new but ill try my best to get them all out to you guys. sorry for any delays. but yeah, feel free to add me as a friend. ;] i don't mind!
May 14 2010 11:44 PM
Photo

EndymionSunny

Happy Birthday Sunny! We all love you very much. <33 Take care of yourself.
May 14 2010 06:52 PM
Photo

plLimEndymion

hi there i got your pm bout the update but im still getting used to the new lay out so im lost here....were is the update? hahah...i'll just check it in your post ...anyway can i add you as a buddy?
May 11 2010 02:21 AM
Photo

beiririEndymion

LOL, yep. XD
Yeah, it is good motivation. :D
And I will stick with SIN. :)
May 07 2010 05:01 AM
Photo

Endymionbeiriri

so i guess you've been a sort of silent reader all this time, huh? haha, its okay, it doesn't really matter to me. thanks for the compliments, that's good motivation right there. i hope you can stick with SIN till the end.
May 05 2010 07:30 PM
Photo

beiririEndymion

Hey Endymion.
I just wanted to say that your writing is amazing. I love how you describe the backstory, it's very...descriptive. :)
I've read all of your fanfics, and they are very good. I love SIN so far. <3
May 05 2010 06:59 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

.allbliss.Endymion

I really envy you. I mean, your writing was very fluid, very straight, you know, it was almost like watching the real scene. >.< I think i need to attend to more English class...
Apr 02 2010 11:16 AM
Photo

.allbliss.Endymion

Wanna know something? You're friggin' bless coz your first language is English. T.T You write so effin' satisfying and though i did not officially handed my useless ID to your PM List, I'm a stalker of your SIN fic. :D
Apr 02 2010 06:04 AM
Photo

ArcaneBoyEndymion

thx for visiting :D
Mar 22 2010 09:07 PM