Community Status Updates

Photo

STATIC★RAINmingying

Why hello there ~ o uo ~
Mmmm . I think I favor Kyuyoung and Changsoo the most, but I also like Sookyung and Minyoung too . And there's WooSoo and Sooho from 9PM ? I haven't really seen them often, but I guess I pretty much like all Sooyoung pairings . HAHHAAH .
But yeah . I lurk around livejournal and stuff a lot hunting for Sooyoung-centric ffs too. = w=
Jun 07 2010 05:09 AM
Photo

mingyingSTATIC★RAIN

By The Way, I wrote this KYUYOUNG one shot some time ago....Haha, heres the link if you're interested! But warning, it's depressing!!>.< I somehow love writing depressing fics..[Evidence? I have an ongoing fic where I made Soo into a coma and make every of my reader cry! Oh Goodness, I'm so evil] Link: http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?/topic/38605-if-only-i-told-her-i-loved-her/page__gopid__
Jun 07 2010 01:42 AM
Photo

mingyingSTATIC★RAIN

Thank You for reading my fic!! I SEE YOU'RE A HARDCORE KYUYOUNG FAN!! *Squeal* YES YES I AGREE! OH MY GOSH! I really really prefer KyuYoung than SeoKyu..XDXD Is KyuYoung and ChangSoo your only biased?Or other Soo's pairings as well? I simply adore MinYoung as well! They are REAL!!=D=D Thanks for reading and commenting~! If you looking for Soo fics to read, I have a few suggestion! Hit me back~
Jun 07 2010 01:30 AM
Photo

SooRashiSTATIC★RAIN

heyy welcome to soshified! :)
Aug 03 2009 03:21 PM