Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

jyhwangchinkywinky.

haha sorry for the late reply! i've been sleeping EXTREMELY early for school hehe can soshi come and reward me? :P
LOL tutor a kid? easy way to get money ^^
ITS THE 27TH! (oh 2 more months before my bday xD i feel like its a early 2 month present from soshi~) i'm getting my album in 2 days! :D so excited!
Oct 27 2010 04:41 AM
Photo

chinkywinky.jyhwang

okay you better >:0
soshi is gonna come punish you f you dont go sleep for school >:0
i need a job in general xD I've never worked yet in my life xD spoiled at home by my mom xDD
seriously T.T, 27th come quicklyyy !!!
Oct 22 2010 11:36 AM
Photo

jyhwangchinkywinky.

haha i will after finishing reading this yulti fic!
xD we'll prove them wrong~
i need a second job to keep up with buying the albums ;A;
i cant wait to put up the poster 8D
ikr xD
Oct 22 2010 11:34 AM
Photo

chinkywinky.jyhwang

:O GURL GO TO SLEEP NAO!
yeah 'hopefully' we improve..yeah xDD so they wont laugh and tease anymore D:<
bleh, im jobless, i need a job so i can buy my soshi stuff ._.
haha yup! I preordered it 2 days ago on ebay because it came with a poster :"D so happeee~
cant wait for the album to be released xD
Oct 22 2010 11:25 AM
Photo

jyhwangchinkywinky.

haha and now its late again ;_; i'm so dead for school lol
hopefully we will improve ^^
all of my kpop stuff is payed by my dad until recently i started tutoring a kid and my dad told me to use my own money ;A;
no i havent D: i'm going to tomorrow :D! have you?
Oct 22 2010 11:04 AM
Photo

chinkywinky.jyhwang

LOL, haha I kinda figured you went to sleep because it was heckkka late xD
ughs same here, why does our family like to tease us so much? T.T lol!
if i go, my mom is paying tho, I'm broke xD and all of my snsd stuff is payed by her XD
did you preorder their new album yet?
Oct 22 2010 10:59 AM
Photo

jyhwangchinkywinky.

LOL sorry i fell asleep yesterday ;A;
ah it's okay my family does exactly the same! :( and they ask me if i know a specific word when it's incredibly easy >(
saving the money for snsd, i see ;D
OT9 forever~ haha
Oct 22 2010 12:04 AM
Photo

chinkywinky.jyhwang

i know what you mean ;_; when I mispronounce my viet words, my family laughs at me and repeats what i said wrong -__- geee thanks, family ._.
Haha, my friend going to Italy next summer and wanted me to come with but, tickets are expensive so no Dx
yeshh, I'm not betraying :D I love YulTiSic, but yep, OT9 is the best ;D
Oct 21 2010 01:01 PM
Photo

jyhwangchinkywinky.

haha but people laugh at my broken korean ;A;
ohh that's cool xD
I always wanted to go to Paris too :P and Italy because of the food x)
lol you're not betraying unless you switch to soshi/another group pairing! soshi = OT9 :)
Oct 21 2010 12:57 PM
Photo

chinkywinky.jyhwang

HAHA *patpat* it's okay, her broken korean was cute anyways LOL xD
nahh, I'm not a korean-american, more like a vietnamese-american -.-
yepyep, I so wanna visit so many places later on LOL, in order; 1. seoul 2. tokyo 3.hk 4.paris<-just cause its a 'romantic' city xD :D
it's just that JeTi used to be my OTP and now YulTi won me over, my friend called me a traitor T^T
Oct 21 2010 12:46 PM
Photo

jyhwangchinkywinky.

xD I was born in hk so my korean is like fanys when she debuted :P are you korean-american? you should really come and visit x) LOL but everyone loves jeti so you didn't exactly ditch them right x)
Oct 21 2010 12:40 PM
Photo

chinkywinky.jyhwang

"dayum daughter" <--HAHA that's more better now. jk :p really? living in hong kong? that's cool :0 I wanna go to HK one day because i love their tv dramas lol xD. Did you move there from korea or were you born there? :D. BWAHAHA, yeah! go YulTi! <3 i kinda of betrayed JeTi for them xD
Oct 21 2010 12:30 PM
Photo

jyhwangchinkywinky.

haha wow that's crazy but I have a feeling it's going to happen to me tonight :( HAHA sorry! dayum, daughter xD I'm korean but I live in hong kong right now! well we are both jjang for being yulti shippers :D
Oct 21 2010 12:26 PM
Photo

chinkywinky.jyhwang

LOL! that happened to be before, I drank Monster and couldn't sleep till 6am -.- but thats normal since on weekends i stay up until 4-5 xD yep, I'm from the states, and ur from korea right? HAHA, can I be a daughter instead of a son LOL. anyways, haha thanks :'D ur jjang-er for reading it ;D
Oct 21 2010 12:17 PM