Community Status Updates

Photo

i-RuB-SNSD!CityRabbit

seems like a lot of Thai people here in SSF :)
Dec 03 2009 04:55 PM
Photo

saradolimzCityRabbit

thnx for da view ^^ omg ur thai too! O.O
Nov 17 2009 06:25 AM
Photo

KsDreamsCityRabbit

Hey! No I didnt forget my royal readers but been a little busy this week. I really thought I would be able to update during the week but I think you will have to wait until this weekend. ^^
Oct 21 2009 10:03 AM
Photo

wildcats1204CityRabbit

Your welcome, and thanks for liking the pic!
Sep 22 2009 07:03 PM
Photo

CityRabbitwildcats1204

Thanks for replying. It's a nice pic you have there. I really like it. :)
Sep 22 2009 06:37 PM
Photo

wildcats1204CityRabbit

Its from Viliv pic.
They were advertising a computer,game.
Though the pic was photoshop because Jessica wasn't actually in the pic.
Sep 22 2009 03:10 PM
Photo

CityRabbitwildcats1204

Hi, Regine.
I just browsing the site and your signature caugth my eyes. I really like the Royal family one; the one with all white outfit. Can you tell me which megazine/event it was from?
Thanks, :)
Tang
Sep 22 2009 03:33 AM
Photo

KsDreamsCityRabbit

haha actually I'm grateful if you point out my grammar mistake. I try to read a chapter before posting it but i don't do it all the time so it was helpful of you. Thanks again!
Sep 12 2009 10:01 AM
Photo

CityRabbitFany

Your visit made my day. Thanks so much for visit. Enjoy your vocation. Please rest a lot and take care. I'm looking forward to hear you girls sing again.
Sep 09 2009 08:46 AM
Photo

CityRabbitKsDreams

Hi, there.
No problem. I hope you don't mind me pointing the typo here and there. It’s became a habit since when I moderated a fanfic forum in an Anime’s webboard; which is in Thai, btw. Usually I tried to refrain myself from doing but unless asked since my English isn’t all that great either, but this one is kinda cute with the same sound ‘no’ and ‘kn
Sep 06 2009 05:58 PM
Photo

KsDreamsCityRabbit

Hey! thanks for telling me about my typo. lol Isnt it the second time you spotted one? haha
Sep 06 2009 10:07 AM