Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

Princess QOhMySica♡

No problem. We'll let you know once it's open to public already. :D
Sep 08 2010 07:21 AM
Photo

OhMySica♡ Princess Q

Oh thank you. So there is a SeoKyu forum already before ipbfree closed all the forums?
Sep 07 2010 06:54 PM
Photo

Princess QOhMySica♡

Hi! Oh yes, there's going to be an another forum. Since you know, all ipbfree forum server supported were removed, so we should go make a replacement. :D
Sep 07 2010 03:47 AM
Photo

OhMySica♡ Princess Q

Hey, is there a SeoKyu forum already?:)
Sep 05 2010 02:29 AM
Photo

syizi93Princess Q

jenny, i hope you'll happy because of seokyu holding hand
:)
i know your eagle eyes can sense something that others can't
missing u...
Aug 24 2010 04:58 AM
Photo

Princess Qwonderbangtt

Hey~ you're "toon" from the now dead SujuGen Int. Forums, right??
Aug 15 2010 03:40 AM
Photo

Princess QSeo Hyun

Seohyun unnie, fighting! I pray you'll do well during Japan promotions! We can't wait for your duet with SJ Kyuhyun oppa! :)
Aug 15 2010 03:26 AM
Photo

iaminspiritPrincess Q

oh really?? Ok then... i understand it..since i'm also studying...well..please let me know when the IF is open....thanks!!!
Aug 08 2010 09:39 PM
Photo

Princess Qiaminspirit

I'm afraid to tell you that the IF for SeoKyu is on a long hiatus. The graphic designers, and admins are really busy. Well, of course, because of school. But once everything is finished, we'll let you guys know about it immediately. ^^
Aug 07 2010 09:54 PM
Photo

iaminspiritPrincess Q

hello!! may i know..did the SEOKYU international forums opens already?? i really want to join it....REALLY WANT TO JOIN IF IT OPEN ALREADY....and if it exist,can u give me the link?? thanks!!
Aug 07 2010 09:11 PM
Photo

Princess QJinkuu

Unnie, this was somehow like in your fanfic. That scene where Kyuhyun said that he'll have a duet with Seohyun for the upcoming SM Town Concert so the SHINee boys should leave her already. It's just that he's joking at that time. LOL. Waah! I wonder how's their practice going on...
Aug 05 2010 10:00 AM
Photo

Princess Qsyizi93

Unnie~ we are all happy! TRUE and LOYAL SeoKyu WiRes are super happy! ^^ YESH, OUR DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE! And this only proves that our hopes are dreams that doesn't sleep. <-- Just like in Kyu's new OST song for a drama. :D
Aug 05 2010 08:39 AM
Photo

Princess QJinkuu

YESH unnie! WE SHOULD REJOICE AND PRAY THANKS TO THE ALMIGHTY ABOVE! He loves us so much. :) Wow. I'm still spazzing over it... SM made it happen. Our faith for SeoKyu made it happen. I am super happy!!!!! Wah, omg brb crying.
Aug 05 2010 08:33 AM
Photo

syizi93Princess Q

jenny!
i'm dying for happiness right now!
seoky duet~
our dreams come true...
:D
Aug 04 2010 10:41 PM