Community Status Updates

Photo

Taeyeon...♥L.Lawliet

Yeah, Taeyeon was my first love!!
But then i got to know all the girls in SNSD,
and now i love ALL!!!!! ^ ^
btw, you have good taste in girls ^ ^
I'm also fan of Krystal, Aya Ueto, Yui Aragaki Erika Toda, Kara Nicole.
Jun 06 2011 05:14 PM
Photo

L.LawlietTaeyeon...♥

Hi! You have so many friends! I'm very jealous :) Btw, I'm becoming a big fan of Taeyeon! Even though you said your favorite is all, you really like her the best right? ^^
Jun 06 2011 01:48 AM
Photo
Photo

L.LawlietThe Secret Schemer

Oh and about L, yes!!! I was mad too! Did you watch the movie? If not, you should. The ending is so much better for L fans and gives you a good feeling. L even got his own movie too (which was also good). I agree with you too about Light - he is also a very good character. There's so many good things about the Death Note series!
Jun 05 2011 01:13 AM
Photo

Ah I can't tell what your name is from! I keep thinking it's a Michael Jackson song because of your avatar ^^ I love him!
Btw your english is not bad at all.. it only looked like a typo you made :)
Jun 05 2011 01:11 AM
Photo

The Secret SchemerL.Lawliet

I meant "pissed off". my damn keyboard... LOL. And sorry for my English, it's not my first language since i'm a Vietnamese, so forgive me if i made any mistake^^
May 29 2011 02:33 AM
Photo

I was really pissed of when L die. But anyway, I still love him^^. Ah another anyway, do u have any idea about my name? /:)
May 29 2011 02:26 AM
Photo

Well, when i read Death Note, i actually don't know what side to support^^. I mean both Light and L (and then N & M) are all cool... But L is the BEST! Yeah!
May 29 2011 02:24 AM
Photo

Oh and L is like my favorite anime character ever :) Hes not only unique but has all the qualities of a good guy. Glad to meet another fan!
May 28 2011 11:57 PM
Photo

Oh forreals??? Hi five! haha I think only the hardcore people will know who that is on my name. Although I would've probably tried to get an account name "L" but I'm sure that's taken ^^ Enjoy your time here :D
May 28 2011 11:57 PM
Photo

Hi L, i can't help but notice your account name because i'm a big fan of L too^^. It's hard to find a Death Note fan in a K-pop forum like this LOL. Friend?
May 28 2011 11:47 PM
Photo

hongkie hongkiL.Lawliet

helloooOO..thanks for the greetings ..^__^ yup.. i really enjoyed it here..:)))
Apr 20 2011 05:25 PM
Photo

L.Lawliethongkie hongki

Hi there! Enjoy your stay here :)
Apr 19 2011 01:29 AM
Photo

L.Lawlietohhai

I'm doin well! How's your lovely Sica doin? :D lol
Apr 18 2011 01:01 AM
Photo

ohhaiL.Lawliet

HellO ^_^