Community Status Updates

Photo

mistersimpurrzatty

Hello there! If you're a Super Generation shipper, I recommend you to read this fanfic entitled, "The Soshi Diaries". It features SooKyung (Sooyoung + Hankyung) couple. To read and to find out more about this fic, go to this link, http://soshified.com/forums/index.php/topic/54029-the-soshi-diaries/. Thanks! Anyway, that's not mine. :D
Nov 15 2010 11:38 PM
Photo

zattyJeTiYoonism

thank you :) its nice to see a haesica fan :)
Nov 06 2010 01:48 AM
Photo

JeTiYoonismzatty

Hello. How are you? I love visiting your page and seeing HAESICA pictures .. god bless and always tke care :)
Nov 05 2010 04:56 AM
Photo

시트라zatty

Thank you for visiting my profile page . Just dropping by to say Hello ! :]
Oct 16 2010 11:03 PM
Photo

Katizatty

Thanks dongsaeng! HaeSica was the best present ever!
Oct 16 2010 05:54 PM
Photo

zattyKati

Happy birthday kati unnie ^^
Oct 16 2010 04:29 PM
Photo

cruellakyuzatty

OH MY GOD. i am seriously dying right now. the picture is really cute! haesica and kyuyoong should just happen in real life like.. NOW! ^ ^ it's hard to see kyuhyun and yoona's 'hidden' interaction in SPAO pictures. so, this one satisfies me a lot. thanks^^
Oct 14 2010 08:54 AM
Photo

mistersimpurrzatty

hi there! if you have tumblr, can you follow me at fishintheice.tumblr.com? thanks!
Oct 10 2010 07:57 AM
Photo

zattycruellakyu

DONGSAENG!!! HAESICA&KYUYONG Happened!! both your OTPS!! http://i55.tinypic.com/5ewkr7.jpg
Oct 09 2010 07:13 PM
Photo
Photo

zattychoops.

Mira unnie... i have to go hiatus starting today soooo can we stop the battle for awhile??? i mean like two months? my finals are coming.
Oct 04 2010 01:56 AM
Photo

zattycandyghuRL~

I'm actually going hiatus now sooo no its not open :(
Oct 04 2010 01:50 AM
Photo

candyghuRL~zatty

OMG OMG OMG!!! SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY VERY LATE LATE LATE REPLY. I'd been hiatus for many months!
gosh! I love it! :D I might use it! Hehehe. Sorry. You can talk to me at Yul.ena. I ask her to use my account.. but I think she's busy. You can talk to her. :D How's ur TR by the way? I was planning to request. Is it still open?
Oct 04 2010 12:42 AM
Photo

zattychoops.

you're not bothering me unnie. is it? whoops. let me change it. i thought the votes from last time didn't delete yet so i changed it and changed the names instead. sorry my mistake.
Sep 30 2010 02:40 PM
Photo

choops.zatty

I'm sorry for bothering you, but is the poll changed or something? Because I checked the poll today and somehow my votes became yours and yours became mine 0.0
Sep 30 2010 03:56 AM