hahah "The Naughtiest Sex Survey" nest to Taeyeon is so appropriate! XD
Aug 19 2010 04:09 PM
Photo

kuchiFengxian

ajajaj! well, at least the two of us are not trippin' over writer's block. :D
Aug 16 2010 05:37 PM
Photo

Fengxiankuchi

Playing World of Warcraft 8D Though my friends just bought me Left 4 Dead 2 and since my WoW time ran out, I'm gonna be playing this game xD
Aug 15 2010 07:13 PM
Photo

kuchiFengxian

i feel you D:
oh well~ i've been drawing snsd as an alternative to my writer's block :D
what have you been doing?
Aug 15 2010 05:53 PM
Photo

Fengxiankuchi

Me too! D: Like I managed to write a chapter a few weeks ago after a long hiatus that turned into a writer's block and now I'm blocked again ]: It's BS I tell you.
Aug 15 2010 05:42 AM
Photo

kuchiFengxian

dude! i've had the longest writer's block evah! D:
Aug 14 2010 10:43 PM
Photo

kuchiiMinYoung

oh hey thanks for dropping by! :D
I haven't abandoned any of my fics, well... maybe my very first fic but writer's block is a real *****, you know? *sigh*
I'll try to get to it :D
Aug 05 2010 05:10 PM
Photo

iMinYoungkuchi

^^ Hello, just dropping by to say hi, because I'm reading your fic, Savior, Lover & Friend.
I know you haven't updated in a while, but that's okay, as long as you don't abandon it. Keke, update when your not busy! ^^ hwaiting!
Aug 05 2010 02:34 PM
Photo

DessaBRkuchi

Hi! How are you? I hope that you're doing fine Kuchi, i am just passing by to say that i miss very much your fics (GG and Half) ^^ I know that u are very busy and in the future u will continue, but remember that u have readers who loves your fics hehe like me ^^ Don't forget ok? I'll be waiting for your back! And for your messages too, greats hugs, Gos bless you! Fighting! ;)
Jul 26 2010 01:15 PM
Photo

chessa09kuchi

yey!! well goodluck..hope you come up with a blast!! specially the HyoTaeSun part hehehe~!! XD
oh, and im starting to read your MLWSWY fic..i'll leave comments if i finish reading..^^
Jul 15 2010 04:04 PM
Photo

kuchichessa09

*sigh* i do too... :L
i've been having writer's block for a while now D:
i'll read over the whole fic again and see what i can come up with! :D
Jul 11 2010 08:28 PM
Photo

chessa09kuchi

i miss your girls' generation and a half fic..T^T
Jul 11 2010 03:56 AM
Photo

kuchi

Feeling long and bright~
Jul 07 2010 05:10 PM
Photo

DessaBRkuchi

Hey Kuchi ^^ How are you? Oh, sorry for delay, but i wait until you come back and write again, your fic its truly awesome, don't forget that u have readers tha love your fic like me hehe, when you can, please update again ok? I'm counting w/ you! God bless you, hugs!
Jun 29 2010 01:56 PM
Photo

Boboy321kuchi

Happy Birthday! Hope you have an awesome b'day ^^
Jun 21 2010 06:13 AM