Community Status Updates

Photo

yOoNaLuVxjannyx

sameee she was always in the middle and i thought she was the leader of the group. like i started liking soshi at the gee age lol. anyway, i thought she was so prettyy and everything. But i usually dont like leaders for some reason except yoona, she was an exception. then i learned later that taeyeon was the leader lol ^^
Sep 17 2009 03:14 PM
Photo

xjannyxyOoNaLuV

sure ^^
added you back~
first time I saw soshi she caught my attention. you?
Sep 17 2009 02:59 PM
Photo

yOoNaLuVSenb0nzakura

lollllll i know i watched like 55 episodes of YRMD and then all of a sudden i stopped for some reason. maybe cause of school or something but idk. maybe ill start watching again. and your going to college now right??
Sep 17 2009 02:46 PM
Photo

yOoNaLuVxjannyx

that is so trueee mostly girls. and its cool if i add you as a friend right??? yoonaddicts uniteee!!!! lol anyway did you start liking yoona the first time you knew about soshi? or just like gradually you started to like her?
Sep 17 2009 02:45 PM
Photo

Senb0nzakurayOoNaLuV

Haha I watched Cinderella Man already! ^^ At esp 30+ for YRMD... lol It has 178 esps =.=... I can only watch them after my major exams which end on nov 20th! ARGH! lol
Sep 16 2009 10:20 PM
Photo

xjannyxyOoNaLuV

I know the feeling!
Maybe...YoonAddicts are mostly girls lol, at least the active ones;;
Nice to see another YoonAddict as well!
Sep 16 2009 06:51 PM
Photo

yOoNaLuVxjannyx

heyyyyy another yoonaddict!! i love yoona nuna also! My favoriteeee soshi member. I love the other girls but yoona is number one! Lol it seems like im the only guy here ^^
Sep 16 2009 06:34 PM
Photo

yOoNaLuVSenb0nzakura

yeaaaaa i love it. I love the other girls too but i started really loving yoona when i saw her in "You are my destiny" which is a korean drama. She's such a good actress. shes also in a drama called "Cinderella man" that one is good too. Yoona is also a model!!!! love her lol
Sep 16 2009 06:32 PM
Photo

Senb0nzakurayOoNaLuV

haha.. thats funny! yeah Yoona is always in the middle! ^^ Love it, hehe, get to see more of her during live perfomances, coz sometimes the camera does not shoot some of the other girls =/
Sep 16 2009 02:53 AM
Photo

yOoNaLuVSoy

Heyyyyy soy. its okay if i add you as a friend right?? lol your profile is awesome!! ^^ love you!!!
Sep 12 2009 06:49 PM
Photo

yOoNaLuVyenz

HEYYY yenz loved the ending. One of my favorite fanfics!!! And one of the first I ever read. I hope you write more fanfics! I'll read em all ^^
Sep 12 2009 06:33 PM
Photo

yOoNaLuVSenb0nzakura

Lol im Korean alright but i was born in the US. I liked yoona after i saw her in the 'Gee' mv. I thought she was the leader cause my sister said so lol. and you know how she tends to be in the middle a lot. Anyway i usually dont like the leaders but yoona was an exception. Haha then i realized that taeyeon was the leader. Now i am very soshified. I love soshi <333
Sep 12 2009 06:29 PM
Photo

Senb0nzakurayOoNaLuV

Haha! =) Yeah, Yoona is my 1st love too! Only started knowing them after I noticed Yoona in Tell Me your wish... haha.. Then I started actively trying to get to know more about SNSD! Glad I did! Wow! Its cool to love in another country....I'm sure u miss Korea loads! Especially since Yoona is there..haha
Sep 11 2009 06:13 AM
Photo

yOoNaLuVSenb0nzakura

hahaha i love it too. I love yoona nuna! She's been my favorite since i've become soshified. and I am very glad we have a new yoonaddict ^^
Sep 10 2009 11:22 AM
Photo

Senb0nzakurayOoNaLuV

Wow... love that photo of Yoona! shes so cute there! XD I'm a Yoonaddict too!
Sep 10 2009 05:41 AM