Community Status Updates

Photo

ed's euriko

i'm so happy.. i'm pass my master with flying colors.. thanks god... i already tired study..
Feb 18 2012 05:25 AM
Photo

ed's euriko

i'm lost.. i need an improvement in life.. why it's so hard.. :(
Feb 14 2012 06:09 AM
Photo

ed's eurikosnsdsuperstar

your story is awesome.. i love it.. update soon kay.. :)
Feb 11 2012 11:18 AM
Photo

khevzsed's euriko

ugh T_T I feel the same way, unnie. my heart's still breaking until now... I feel like cutting it out of my chest!TT_TT
Feb 11 2012 12:29 AM
  • ed's euriko's Photo
    ed's euriko
    i guess we still unmatured sone.. unnie feel lost sometimes..sigh~~ unnie really need an improvement in life.. i feel i'm still at the same spot.. unmoving and no improvement.. :(
    Feb 14 2012 06:12 AM
Photo
  • khevzs's Photo
    khevzs
    with what, unnie?
    =]
    Feb 06 2012 11:15 PM
  • ed's euriko's Photo
    ed's euriko
    heheh.. i don't know.. it's complicated.. my heart hurt..
    maybe a little pieces from jessica and tiffany kissing scene.. lol.. my jeti heart..
    Feb 07 2012 01:27 AM
Photo

ed's eurikoAsa

hmm.. glad that u not give up so easily.. just think positive.. maybe your reader busy with personal life and school.. hehhe.. don't give up ok.. himnae.. love u chingu.. take care and God bless u..
Jan 30 2012 09:37 AM
  • ed's euriko's Photo
    ed's euriko
    just take your time and rest well.. take care and God bless u.. :)
    Jan 30 2012 09:48 PM
  • Asa's Photo
    Asa
    Hey, chingu. =D Yeah, i need it lol omo, thank you, i really appreciate your friendship and comforting words, my friend. I'll keep that imn mind, but of course i dont want to be a burden for you =/ hahaha yeah, i know where, btw i miss you on fb >.< lol Yes, i guess you are right, but i dont understand since my 1st story had more readers than my present ones =/ yet, i wont talk about this anymore, there is nothing to do...
    Jan 31 2012 04:19 PM
  • Asa's Photo
    Asa
    Anyways, haha i always liked this kind of subject, its really fun lol but i'm happy to know that you liked and in some way, if i had a tiny and small part on this, i'll be very happy to know that lol jk, have a good reading my friend, God bless you a lot as you are a bless for me. Thanks for everything and great hugs! See ya and bye bye! ^^
    Jan 31 2012 04:22 PM
Photo

Asaed's euriko

(Chuckles) not at all, chingu. Of course i'm not mad with you =) you are one of my best readers who always with me since the start. To be honest, i am sad because i try hard to make a good story and write something that my readers would like, but... i guess it wasnt good enough to comment. I feel that in every update, i dont see readers commeting anymore. And this make a amateur writer like me be a little frustrated... but like readers like you, i'll end my fics, i cant abandon you gu...
Jan 30 2012 08:18 AM
Photo

Asaed's euriko

Hey dear readers, i'm back! Sorry for taking so long =/ anyways, here is the update of A Deer Prince for a Seororo Princess, chapter 6, enjoy the update and God bless all! http://soshified.com/forums/topic/67139-a-deer-prince-for-a-seororo-princess-3-update-ch-6-new/page__st__80
Jan 27 2012 04:34 PM
Photo

Asaed's euriko

Hi readers, this is the link of HEART DUEL fic update ch 15. Enjoy it, take care and God bless all! http://soshified.com/forums/topic/66476-heart-duel-update-ch-15-new/page__st__280
Jan 22 2012 08:27 AM
Photo

ed's euriko

more jeti fic please.. i'm deprived to read.. :(
Jan 19 2012 07:08 AM
Photo

Asaed's euriko

Hi readers, this is the link of HEART DUEL fic update ch 14. Enjoy it, take care and God bless all! http://soshified.com/forums/topic/66476-heart-duel-update-ch-13-new/page__st__260
Jan 15 2012 01:25 PM
Photo

Asaed's euriko

Hey dear readers, i'm back! Sorry for taking so long =/ anyways, here is the update of A Deer Prince for a Seororo Princess, chapter 5, enjoy the update and God bless all! http://soshified.com/forums/topic/67139-a-deer-prince-for-a-seororo-princess-3-update-ch-5/page__st__60
Jan 07 2012 03:53 PM
Photo

ed's euriko

i'm totally free now.. hehhe.. job hunting!!!
Jan 05 2012 09:48 PM