Community Status Updates

Photo

mattguitaristChristie-24

Hey there, I can't seem to be able to PM you but just to let you know, there's a new chapter up for my fanfic. The link's below. Hope everything's ok.
[url="http://soshified.com/forums/index.php/topic/33525-soshis-pairings-part-two-the-vacation/page__view__findpost__p__3108093"]Soshi's Pairings Part Two: The Vacation Chapter 4[/url]
Nov 08 2010 04:34 AM
Photo

mattguitaristChinkyEyes

Hey, thanks for letting me know - I've removed you from the PM list!
I hope you manage to find more time for Soshified :)
Oct 09 2010 03:46 AM
Photo

shazymattguitarist

Hello,I'm a new reader from your fanfic:) Hope u update your Fanfic soon :)
Oct 07 2010 09:25 PM
Photo

ChinkyEyesmattguitarist

Due to my inactivity lately on Soshified, is it okay if you remove me from your PM List? I rather be removed than a silent reader in the future. :P
Thank you. :)
Oct 01 2010 03:38 PM
Photo

mattguitaristDaniel

Hey, what up?
Seems like you've been busy too? Man, Soshi have been busy with LA Town concert and now are in Japan - I miss them on Korean variety shows though...
Take care of yourself
EZ~
Sep 29 2010 09:11 AM
Photo

Danielmattguitarist

Hi Matt. Honestly I have been pretty busy and missing things on SNSD too, lol. How are you doing?
Sep 25 2010 12:34 PM
Photo

mattguitaristDaniel

Hey Dani, it's been way too long my fellow YulSic shipper... how's it going? How much have I missed? EZ~
Sep 15 2010 07:19 AM
Photo

Danielmattguitarist

haha thanks Matt =) Seems like you have a busy life though. It's still nice to talk to you lol You can call me Dani (:
May 17 2010 01:59 AM
Photo

mattguitaristDaniel

Hey, I don't remember if I replied or not... (having one of those brain fart days... :S) but of course you are most welcome to ask if you want anything translated :)
May 15 2010 02:35 AM
Photo

Danielmattguitarist

lol yeah it does haha (: That's really cool (: I wonder if I could come to you and ask for some translations if there's something I don't understand. Yulsic stuff of course :P
Apr 15 2010 01:53 PM
Photo

mattguitaristDaniel

Hey Daniel, I speak Korean, English and Japanese but I'm a bit shaky with Japanese 'cos I haven't spoken it in a long time... :S Does that answer your ques? :)
Apr 15 2010 09:31 AM
Photo

Danielmattguitarist

hi matt ;D I remembered you translated things a few times^^ I'm wondering if you know Korean (:
Apr 14 2010 12:11 PM
Photo

mattguitaristSoy

Just wanted to say, that I also think that I am bipolar...
I wasn't stalking! I swear! :P
Sep 15 2009 03:28 AM
Photo

mattguitaristbenchgurl

Soshi's Pairings Part One: Special Chapter is up and there's a note about a potential sequel... Hehehe
Please enjoy!
PS Sorry this is late, your inbox was full and wouldn't let me send it to you... and the fanfic has been moved to the Completed section!
Sep 15 2009 03:23 AM