Community Status Updates

Photo

Wonderful Sone Vukoutarou

lol my friend started summer school for San Jac already today and he said there was a bunch of random people he never saw before but hopefully I still see the same people! Wow camping out sounds harsh especially with the weather in Texas, so hot! I can't wait to see the photos of WG and 2pm, I was going to ask you to take a bunch of pics but you beat me to it! :D
Jun 07 2010 09:08 PM
Photo

koutarouWonderful Sone Vu

LOL, does that mean that you'll see the same people over and over again? That's pretty cool though haha. And don't worry, I'll be sure to take lots of pictures for you at the Meet and Greet and the concert, and maybe I'll run into the WG or 2PM on accident while I camp out in the scorching heat~ I'll make sure to take so many photos that it'll seem like you were there! :D
Jun 07 2010 08:51 PM
Photo

Everyone that I know in Dobie is going to go to San Jacinto. The people of Dobie call it the 13th grade of Dobie lol. Hopefully they do come again to houston in the future! That was what my parents did to me also, they didn't want me to get my drivers license until after I finish 12th grade XD. Dang it is awesome that u get to meet and greet with WG and 2pm and to have photo opportunity up close!
Jun 07 2010 11:54 AM
Photo

I have a friend who goes to San Jacinto! :) Aw, dude, that really sucks... Well, maybe if they come to Houston anytime in the future, you'll be able to go! And you're lucky that you're getting your driver's license soon... I've been able to get it for over half a year, but my dad doesn't want to pay insurance, so I won't be getting it for a while. haha. :(
Jun 07 2010 10:48 AM
Photo

and I don't get my drivers license until june 21st which doesn't help me. I so wish I could go though, this could probably be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Jun 06 2010 10:54 PM
Photo

I am going to a community college called San Jacinto for 2 yrs. Maybe you have probably heard of it? Yea, my parents are strict. I can't go to the concert bcuz my parents won't let me buy them unless someone bought them for me and I pay them in cash and then I tell my parents I got them for free. XD But even if that did happen, I wouldn't have a ride. So it is a fail plan
Jun 06 2010 10:52 PM
Photo

that I used to be a huge 2PM fan, but now they mean nothing to me. Not quite to the point of anti-fan, but eh. ANYWAYS, you need to go to the concert!!! >:(
Jun 06 2010 10:41 PM
Photo

Don't worry about posting 2 comments, it's fine! Ah, what college are you going to? Your parents seem strict. :( Haha, yeah, I have a couple of 2PM posters, along with SJ, BB, and Japanese/Taiwanese stuff, too. Why aren't you going to the concert? This opportunity is so RARE. You NEED to go! It's not too late to get tickets! And haha, I'm not going for 2PM... It's complicated, but let's just say
Jun 06 2010 10:40 PM
Photo

d Wonder Girls posters along with other random posters.
Man, you are lucky that you have VIP tickets to the WG concert.
I wish I even had regular tickets to the concert!
I bet you are there for 2pm though huh?
Sry for another comment that took 2 comments.
Jun 06 2010 10:28 PM
Photo

lol yes it is super ridiculous!
Thanks for the congrats, but my parents won't let me be free.
They said I have to go to colleges near home where when I finish classes, I drive back home lol. Nope, I have never heard of Seven Lakes HS, this is my first time hearing of it actually XD. Nice 2pm poster you have on your wall, my room is like that too but with SNSD, After School, an...
Jun 06 2010 10:25 PM
Photo
Photo

LMAO I totally didn't intend to post an exact year after joining HAHA. That's ridiculous! Wow, congrats on graduating! You must be super happy to be free, finally lol. I go to Seven Lakes HS, which is like nowhere near Dobie! I doubt you've even heard of it before, but that's okay. ^^
Jun 06 2010 10:14 PM
Photo

e to mines except one yr later and that you are Viet too! The high school that I go to is Dobie High School. It is no longer my school though because I just had my graduation on friday! What high school do you go to? Sry, that my post was so long that it required 2 comments.
Jun 06 2010 10:07 PM
Photo

lol oh my bad, just looked at your join date and it is actually 09 instead of 10.
Exactly one yr later is when you make your first post! Did you plan that? If not it is a such a weird coincidence.
No, it isn't really stalkerish because the info was basically on my profile. XD
I just decided to look at your profile throughly and just known that your birthday is almost clos...
Jun 06 2010 10:04 PM
Photo

Haha, thanks! I've had this account forever, but this is my first time actually posting anything! And this is kinda creepy-stalkerish, but you're nearly a year older than me, and we're both Vietnamese! What high school do you go to?
Jun 06 2010 09:49 PM