Community Status Updates

Photo

ChanrauLisa

Hiyaa. I just finished your fanfic "You." It was freakin' awesome. xD I think I just needed to tell you that. xD
Aug 07 2010 11:26 PM
Photo

Lisakablwgsnsd

V That was one last try. lol I'll PM you my very long comment instead.. -sigh-
Jul 14 2010 03:24 PM
Photo
Photo

Lisakablwgsnsd

All those "..." are my secret message to you! Go decode them, and you'll know what I'm saying! :D Jk. I gave up posting the rest of my comment, since it'll probably all be "...". Yes, SSF saw are crazy comments, and can't handle them anymore. lol
Jul 14 2010 03:23 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Lisakablwgsnsd

Dongsaeng~ so nice to see your comments after a day at work! And, o_o did you lose anything when you had to reformat your computer?! I would be sad if you lose some important writings.. And what were you doing catching viruses..? Some bad website, huh? lol And woot~ Back to our ever long debate, with something new added in. Chemistry > Physics = Calculus. Numbers used to amuse me, but then
Jul 14 2010 03:17 PM
Photo

kablwgsnsdLisa

(cont.8) It’s in the forest (my room) // But AISH~! I missed a great update again T_T Stupid virruuuusss!! // I can’t go any further than this lol. It’s late now (1AM). // I don't know what happened after (cont.4) and (cont.5) >.> I'm not cheating just to get here lol. I think ssf don't accept long conversations anymore haha.
Jul 14 2010 09:03 AM