Community Status Updates

Photo

iLissyIAmCanadian

haha~ It's okay xD and no I don't know someone named Diana, sorry >:
Jun 10 2009 01:40 PM
Photo

IAmCanadianiLissy

damn it i just typed on my own comment box agian LOL -----oh..jon..nope! xD do you go to clubs? if you do...maybe u know someone named diana from mmhs?
Jun 10 2009 01:36 PM
Photo

IAmCanadian

oh..jon..nope! xD do you go to clubs? if you do...maybe u know someone named diana from mmhs?
Jun 10 2009 01:22 PM
Photo

iLissyIAmCanadian

That could be the reason why I've heard of Milliken. The soccer. OH Speaking of soccer.. have you met a guy named Jon? He's on our soccer team and one of my friends ^^
Jun 10 2009 01:21 PM
Photo

IAmCanadianiLissy

oooh LOL Milliken is full of brown people haha and asians! with like .5 percent white
Jun 10 2009 01:16 PM
Photo

iLissyIAmCanadian

Oh, /desk is supposed to be my hitting my head to the desk. Sort of like when people *sigh* ype of thing :P
Jun 10 2009 01:15 PM
Photo

IAmCanadianiLissy

sir john A...hmm..i think i played soccer against your school lol what do you mean asian / desk? lol xD
Jun 10 2009 01:12 PM
Photo

iLissyIAmCanadian

Miliken... hmm I think so :P Sir John A. Macdonald for me ^^ Kinda funny how he's also the first prime minister... It's so asian /desk
Jun 10 2009 01:09 PM
Photo

IAmCanadianiLissy

oh sweet! haha i'm currently in milliken mills high school...have you heard of that school?
Jun 10 2009 01:04 PM
Photo

iLissyIAmCanadian

Whoaaa That's awesome!! Heh... I want to be a graphic designer :P That's why I'm going to George Brown in the first place. Their design program is pretty famous lol ^^
Jun 10 2009 01:02 PM
Photo

IAmCanadianiLissy

lol! maybe haha what program are you going into? im going into electro-mechanical engineering: automations and robotics lol
Jun 10 2009 01:00 PM
Photo

iLissyIAmCanadian

LOL It's funny how you're canto too. Anyway... George Brown for me :3 You never know.. we could be on the same bus/train and not even realize it XD
Jun 10 2009 12:58 PM
Photo

IAmCanadianiLissy

wow small world lol! are you headed to university or college? im off to centennial haha maybe we'll run into each other one day and not know it LOL
Jun 10 2009 12:54 PM
Photo

iLissyIAmCanadian

LOL heehee~
Sort of... Scarborough. Just a tad bit closer to DT xD
Jun 10 2009 12:53 PM
Photo

IAmCanadianiLissy

oops i just posted on my own comment box LOL
---whoa toronto as well?! haha next thing you know, we're in the same schools! LOL Target shooting isn't hard :) once you shoot your first arrow, you'll know how to adjust to get the next shot on target :) I don't wanna get too personal, but i live around markham. Are you around there?
Jun 10 2009 12:41 PM