Community Status Updates

Photo

soshi2012

Thanksgiving is just a few days away. I am so ready to fill up my tummy with all of the mac & cheese, stuffing, cranberry sauce, whatever that I can eat. Gotta luv Thanksgiving
Nov 11 2012 04:04 PM
Photo

soshi2012

All of my birthday wishes go out to our resident dancing queen, Hyoyeon. And I am also taking my time to wish A Pink's Yookyung a very happy birthday. It's a very special Pink Generation day as all of us celebrate Hyoyeon and Yookyung's birthdays. Happy birthday to both of the girls
Sep 21 2012 09:49 AM
Photo

♥jessica♥soshi2012

Thanks for the add ^^ *bows* annyeonghaeseyo! ^^ you can call me jessi dongsaeng ^^ i hope i can be a good dongsaeng ^^
Aug 17 2012 08:11 PM
  • soshi2012's Photo
    soshi2012
    *does a imitation of Sadie from MTV's "Awkward"*
    You're welcome
    Sep 21 2012 09:52 AM
Photo

soshi2012

I must confess that the girls are messing up my bias list because they are continuing to make my heart melt with their sexy moves and singing. I am not sure which member is my one and only future girlfriend and i'm just going to let the girls continue messing up my bias list because all nine members are way too sexy for me to pick just one
Aug 06 2012 07:44 AM
Photo

soshi2012

I am so proud of Girls' Generation making it this far. And I know that they won't be going anywhere. The girls will stay put and continue on dominating the whole entire world. And oh yeah, I welcome the girls to the United States with open arms and I will be waiting patiently for their official American debut next year
Aug 04 2012 07:56 AM
Photo

soshi2012

I am now way deeper in love with Jessica
Aug 03 2012 03:52 PM
Photo

soshi2012

I have just realized that I am crushing so, so hard on Tiffany because I truly believe that she's sexy and I know that she's a hottie. I <3 YOU, TIFFANY!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 01 2012 09:26 AM
Photo

soshi2012

I know that my posting ban is about to be lifted this Monday. So I have decided to just lay off the Soshi butt comments so that I can prevent myself from getting into more trouble and making the underage users on here any more uncomfortable. It's time to take the perverted Soshi comments elsewhere for real this time
Jul 27 2012 07:18 AM
Photo

soshi2012

I am sorry for the inappropiate comments that I made, including comments about their butts. And I promise to think about some of you that are underage as well as preventing myself from embarrassing the girls themselves. I will take the inappropiate comments elsewhere
Jul 11 2012 08:11 AM