Community Status Updates

Photo

.allbliss.dangpearl

I... actually don't sing. I do shows only for myself... specially... when i was alone... *gulps* in the bathroom. :P
Anyways, I far more prefer Japanese Ballad artists than Koreans tho I listen to some Kim Yoon Ah, 2AM and SNSD (their ballads stand out to me a like protruding pimple, lol), I'm mostly a Japanese girl.
My favorite pairing would be JeTi. Their so awesome i wanna kill them.
Jun 09 2010 09:12 PM
Photo

.allbliss.dangpearl

I loved ballads. I sing one, and the sadder, the better. Who's your favorite ballad singer? Favorite SoShi member? Your dishwashing liquid brand? Your --
:D
Jun 09 2010 06:13 PM
Photo

dangpearlJason Kuan

You're Jason right ? lol , who's your favorite member ?
Jun 09 2010 03:52 PM
Photo

Jason Kuandangpearl

hi... nice to meet you too~~~ :)
Jun 09 2010 12:56 AM
Photo

.allbliss.dangpearl

Because people have always thought that my weirdness is the same as that of emo blokes. Do YOU think, I'm emo?
or a down-to-earth rocker who sings ballad? LOL
Jun 09 2010 12:48 AM
Photo

dangpearlPamela Lopez

lol don't worry about it ! I'm sure you'll do really well in highschool.
At first it would be a new experience but once you get use to it. It's just like school except with more expectations and much more work !
Jun 08 2010 04:22 PM
Photo

dangpearl.allbliss.

Hi Jill nice to meet you. Uhm, I guess it is but i couldn't really come up with something better to use so yeah. Why do you keep repeating you're not emo? I'm just wondering.
Jun 08 2010 04:20 PM
Photo

dangpearlJason Kuan

hi im pearl !
nice to meet you (:
Jun 08 2010 04:19 PM
Photo
Photo

.allbliss.dangpearl

Name's Jill. You're Pearl, right? And btw, is it the word 'dang' on your display name kina refers a swearword allusion?
Sorry, I'm still no emo. >.<
Jun 06 2010 08:01 PM
Photo

dangpearl.allbliss.

OH, lol yeah about that! I don't know why but I just end up clicking on your sn and yeah I end up here hovering. LOL, it can! What's your name ?
Jun 06 2010 06:50 PM
Photo

Pamela Lopezdangpearl

1st year high school*
Jun 06 2010 02:30 AM
Photo

Pamela Lopezdangpearl

Haha i'm kinda afraid to enter it and i don't know why! XD
1st year:DD
Jun 06 2010 02:30 AM
Photo

xmorax3dangpearl

is so messed up. xD i can't sleep late anymore. for some reason i'm sleeping around 10-11 now :o weird right?! for a girl who's always up late.. my eyes are so heavy.. )= back to homework! booshiet </3
Jun 03 2010 08:13 PM
Photo

xmorax3dangpearl

aughh, i'm too lazy to IM you right now! sorry about .. saturday? i totally knocked out! or my roommates and i were talking about something? i don't remember but SORRY i didn't reply back! i've been soo soo busy ._. and SO TIRED! argh asdkfjk school is lame -.- i hope you're doing better than i am! hopefully you'll read this if you get back on ssf (= and hopefully i won't be asleep! my sleep time
Jun 03 2010 08:12 PM