Community Status Updates

Photo

-TeSsA-j4rgon

Hello, I'm Tessa ^^ Nice to meet you :] Thanks for dropping off my profile ^_____^
May 06 2012 11:08 PM
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    SMTOWN LA, i see you wanted to go badly. Did you ask if you could go?
    May 20 2012 06:30 PM
  • -TeSsA-'s Photo
    -TeSsA-
    Hmmm………… Yes, I did lol xD Someone seems to be stalking my conversations xDD ^.^
    May 22 2012 06:59 AM
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    I'm sorry for the REALLY late reply........and yes I stalked your conversations, GUILTY. sorry :D
    Jun 13 2012 06:21 PM
Photo

bambooeychopsueyj4rgon

Yeah, like who do you predict will be the next sub unit? Sm said that they'll rotate each group of 3 to produce their own single. So everyone will have a chance, but just in a trio. Maybe this will jog your memory from The Boys concept :) http://dc309.4shared.com/img/ox-vvkXy/s7/SNSD_The_Boys_Wedding_dress.jpg During the beginning of Mnet Twinkle debut, they zoomed in on TaeNyHyun, so I'm a bit skeptical whether they're seated matches the next subunit.
May 06 2012 07:00 PM
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    I don't know, I think in the photo they just happened to be sitting next to each other. although I could be wrong. We'll just have to wait and see if the next subunit is Sunny/Yoona/Yuri or Jess/Sooyoung/Hyo, based on your theory. :)
    May 07 2012 06:38 PM
Photo

bambooeychopsueyj4rgon

I want too, but I probably won't go next year. Anyways, I have a question that's been lingering in my mind for a while... Who do you think will be the sub-unit in snsd? There is this one photo (the one where all nine are in princessy, wedding dresses) and during music core, they zoomed into it to show TaeTiSeo. (who happened to be sitting next each other) Do you think there is a specific order in which they sat in the photo?
May 06 2012 05:34 AM
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    Do you mean who will be the next sub-unit? I haven't seen the photo you're referring to. Maybe the 3 of them sat together on purpose or it could be just a coincidence.... only SNSD knows :D
    May 06 2012 06:20 PM
Photo

HyoSoneLovej4rgon

i kinda liked it, but its not like i loved it :/ but the girls looked gorgeous like always ^_^ what you think of it?
May 05 2012 01:29 PM
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    similar to you, I kinda like it. Did you buy the album?
    May 05 2012 05:46 PM
  • HyoSoneLove's Photo
    HyoSoneLove
    no i didn't lol ill probably buy it later, dont have much money now lol broke. did you?
    May 07 2012 06:12 PM
Photo

bambooeychopsueyj4rgon

I play alto saxophone ^__^ I couldn't go because I went the past two years, and my mom said no. It's $300 ech trip. -___- ...Actually it's Universal Studios. We perform at the City Walk Stage while everyone passes by :)
May 04 2012 06:23 PM
  • bambooeychopsuey's Photo
    bambooeychopsuey
    meant to say each sorry for typo

May 04 2012 06:23 PM
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    I was thinking, it's got to be either disney or universal....$300 is kinda expensive. Hope you get to go next year. :)
    May 05 2012 05:52 PM
Photo

bambooeychopsueyj4rgon

Well, there's been people in my band class (show-offs to be exact, when they're really not good since it's their first year in the upper level band and it's my 2nd year) that have been bugging me. Plus I didn't get to go our 2 day field trip/ performance this year. TT__TT So it's hasn't been a good day. :( Can you guess what famous theme park we usually perform at? :) It's fun on stage there. :D and plus my friend's favorite singers (American pop) were there t...
May 04 2012 03:44 PM
  • bambooeychopsuey's Photo
    bambooeychopsuey
    there as tourists and riding rides. I'm not really a fan of my friend's fave and, but I just wanted to go to perform there.
    May 04 2012 03:45 PM
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    How come you couldn't go? Since you're in FL, DisneyWorld? So, your band class performs there every year? That's cool. btw, what instrument do you play?
    May 04 2012 05:44 PM
Photo

j4rgon♥ TAENG9^^

I'm doing alright. So about a month and half left of school. Excited, huh? ............see the twinkle mv??
May 03 2012 06:57 PM
Photo

HyoSoneLovej4rgon

naw i doubt it oh well... i love tae's voice >< damn her voice is just awesome! i likes seobaby's teaser the best hehehe. i cant wait for the mv
Apr 29 2012 05:46 PM
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    Hey, so what do you think of the mv? I like how Taeyeon looks in the video.
    May 03 2012 06:48 PM
Photo

bambooeychopsueyj4rgon

I can't really buy the cd, since I have no kpop music selling stores around me and I don't shop online.. -__- sooo yeah...... I really want to the see the mv and their debut stage performances for Twinkle :)
Apr 29 2012 06:55 AM
Photo

bambooeychopsueyj4rgon

Yup I saw the trailers. :) It sounds so funky, which I like. :D TaeTiSeo looks really pretty too. I love the jazz pop vibe they give off with the preview. :D
Apr 27 2012 01:17 PM
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    Are you getting the digital version or the CD?
    Apr 27 2012 06:58 PM
Photo

MadToonzj4rgon

Ohh. Hm..is it a small place? Or maybe it's new and not a lot of people have signed up yet. Lol whoa you're older than the instructor? o.o either he is quite young or i don't know...haha hopefully more people will show up and you'll get to meet them. =]
Apr 25 2012 11:22 PM
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    I'm a little self-conscious so I actually prefer less people in the class. Won't get too nervous. haha
    I had the 2nd class today. Different instructor for the thursday class. His style of teaching is much more demanding. I was exhausted at the end. The instructor on tuesday is more laid back. Now I REALLY wish I had started earlier. :)
    Apr 26 2012 06:57 PM
  • MadToonz's Photo
    MadToonz
    mmm...well if there's less people the instructor will be able to work with you more. I actually like a small group better too. Well that's how you know you're really training. haha Don't worry you'll get used to it after a while. =]
    Apr 27 2012 12:46 AM
Photo

j4rgonMadToonz

so i had my first class today. there was only 2 others in the class. I guess that's a good thing. But they're all black belts. We did some basic punches, kicks, and blocks. It was fun. I'm the oldest one there. I'm even older than the instructor.
Apr 24 2012 07:11 PM
Photo

HyoSoneLovej4rgon

aww damn >< well maybe next time right :D
Apr 24 2012 04:28 PM
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    how come??
    Apr 25 2012 06:35 PM
  • HyoSoneLove's Photo
    HyoSoneLove
    Well I'm going to work that day :( so yeah lol next time I hope. Have u seen the teasers for tae fany and seo?
    Apr 27 2012 08:05 AM
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    oh, that sucks. You can't take a day off? Yeah, it's pretty good. They all look nice too :D. What did you think?
    Apr 27 2012 06:57 PM
Photo

bambooeychopsueyj4rgon

lol. The first concept photo was unexpected, but if you've seen the most recent one ,it looks really nice ^__^ They're probably just trying out some new things I guess. I really wonder if Taeyeon will wear that red afro and Seohyun wear her purple hair ever on stage... lol :D
Apr 22 2012 08:20 PM
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    yeah, the recent one looks much better. That'd be really funny if they did. :)
    Apr 23 2012 06:25 PM
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    did you see the teaser trailer? Pretty good
    Apr 25 2012 06:36 PM
Photo

HyoSoneLovej4rgon

no its ok lol im from California. are you from the U.S too?
Apr 22 2012 08:20 AM
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    yeah, i'm in NYC.
    Apr 22 2012 06:17 PM
  • HyoSoneLove's Photo
    HyoSoneLove
    ohh cool ^^ did you see soshi when they went?
    Apr 23 2012 03:40 PM
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    I wasn't one of the lucky ones... :(
    Apr 23 2012 06:19 PM