Community Status Updates

Photo

vhfflsYu Ri

Yuri eonni... sorry.. it's just that I haven't watch the latest episode (17 & 18) of Fashion King but after backtracking on SoShi news and saving pics.. that's the first thing I will do!
May 20 2012 10:46 PM
Photo

vhfflsFany

The SMTown on LA just ended. Fany ah your English is the best!!! ♡ You could record it, sell it on a website and prolly you will make a record sales!! :)) && during The Boys performance omg asdjhadkjaal I feel like a retard seal >< >< you totally blown me away!! Esp when you sang Yoong's part 'Imma be the hottest in this spot There ain't no stopping me Stopping me' the best!! Too bad YoonYul's not there :(( but it's okay.. your presence is enough for me hehehehe ~ ^^
May 20 2012 10:03 PM
Photo

vhfflsFany

Ayy I forgot to tell that I just finished watching Love Rain Ep 15. You know I can't help but to weep an ocean. There's this scene that In Ha called off the wedding and suddenly the ost which you sang started to play. I don't know if the scene is sad and heartbroken -ing or your voice is just really awesome! Aish I really feel the emotions. Fany ah I love your voice, I love everything..
May 20 2012 01:05 PM
Photo

vhfflsFany

Fany, I miss you alr as well as the other girls'. Recently, I heard about Taeyeon eonnie's not so secret diet which is eating ramyun late at night and not sleeping afterwards. Are you doing that too? Hope not >< and I hope you can tell to Taeyeon eonni to stop it. I'm just worried.. eventually her health will be at risk. I just don't want it to happen. It's better to prevent it as soon as possible right? ^^
May 20 2012 12:55 PM
Photo

vhfflsFany

Another wee hours of the morning where I'm still awake. I just want to say that I'm glad because you exist.
May 19 2012 11:53 AM
Photo

vhfflsFany

I don’t know you personally, but from the things I know about you, I can tell you’re a great person. If I tell you I love you for what I think you are, would you take that serious? It hurts that, even if you understand, nothing would happen. I'm in too deep.. you gave me this love bug. I mean this is the first time I fell in love with an idol.. I can only imagine though.
May 19 2012 11:51 AM
Photo

vhfflsJessica

Hi Sica unnie! I'm really happy that you are one of my idol. You inspire me so much.. not to mention, I always follow your words Never run no matter how late you are! What's the difference anyways. Kekeke, that's how big your influence in my life. And one last thing you need to know is just like the sunset, all beautiful things come to an end. Even so, the sun is always there. It never disappears even if you can't see it. Know that even that if I'm not by your side...
Apr 17 2012 08:10 AM
  • vhffls's Photo
    vhffls
    I'm always there ready to support and care for you unnie. Okay, nuff said. It's already cheesy that it quadrupled the cheese in my spaghetti.
    PS: I'm willing to be gay for you. Only you okay. I love you!! Chu ~ ! <3 Happy birthday!! Have a great one!

Apr 17 2012 08:11 AM
Photo

vhfflsYu Ri

Unnie! I love your English accent kekekkeke even though I'm a lil' bit awkward while hearing it, not used to though. :))
Mar 21 2012 01:38 AM
Photo

vhfflsYu Ri

Episode 1 of Fashion King will be aired tom! Ayeah! Will look forward to that KDrama because of unnie. ;))
Mar 18 2012 09:07 AM
Photo

vhfflsTae Yeon

I love you really :((
Mar 15 2012 08:02 AM