Community Status Updates

Photo

lovedonghae:)joye

HAHAHAHAHAHA no i SHALL not eat my dog! NEVER! Because it is a labrador for goodness sake it's just like a sister! Ahahaa except its much more prettier XD your "friend"? who??? icecreaaammm.. what I had spaghetti ahahaa
Feb 16 2010 09:44 PM
Photo

joyeKati

haha cool (: mines joweewee18
Feb 16 2010 05:07 PM
Photo

Katijoye

Urm. Yeah. Haha. It's on my profile, but here it is again. KrazyKati1017
Feb 16 2010 04:51 PM
Photo

joyekyu_sica

i knoW!!!! i was doing that too! then i was like YAYY!!! its kyu and sica.. i likehow Sica is such a fan of Kyuhyun ahahhaa. hmmm i like Seohyun and Kyuhyun and love donghae and jessica ahaha
Feb 16 2010 04:00 PM
Photo

joyeKati

Kati you have aim?! Ahaha can I add you?
Feb 16 2010 03:34 PM
Photo

kyu_sicajoye

haha~ that time i was like "OMG did they just hugged?".. i keep replaying the part.. hehe~ other pairings?? emm.. i don't think so.. maybe lee teuk and taeng? they look cute together.. haha~ how about you?
Feb 16 2010 07:37 AM
Photo

joyelovedonghae:)

OMG ahahah I thought you were serious I was like OMGGG YOU ATE YOUR DOGGG!!! I was gonna slap you ahaha. Idk I didn't give anyone brownies except my "friend" ahahaa... I had ice cream yesterday!!!
Feb 14 2010 04:51 PM
Photo

joyeMasterSoshi

Ahaha ayumii ur eyes are on the screen too much so maybe that's why your eyes are tired... Hey did u watch the dance battle? Donghae was soooooo amajing ahaha
Feb 14 2010 04:47 PM
Photo

*arms crossed* And why did unnie not give me? Hahahaa kiddingggg. Ooooh browniesss *drools* I had to eat my DOG for valentines! I did not have anything to eat. HAHAHA kidding AGAIN!!!
Feb 13 2010 09:41 PM
Photo

MasterSoshijoye

I;ve been alright. My eyes are getting tired though. :D :D :D Lol.
Feb 13 2010 05:47 PM
Photo

joyelovedonghae:)

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!I MADE HEART SHAPED BROWNIES FOR VALENTINES DAY AHAHAHHA it was gross well to me but everyone liked it so it works ahahaa...how ya beeeen
Feb 13 2010 12:27 PM
Photo

joyesnsdaddicted

ahaha...happy early valentines over here... and happy early chinese new years (:
Feb 13 2010 12:26 PM
Photo

I MISSSSSSS YOUUUUU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO >:D< ahaaaha hey let's talk about food again hahaha MISS THOSE DAYS TOO lol dramatic much.
Feb 12 2010 10:56 PM
Photo

snsdaddictedjoye

happy valentines and advance hapi new year in chinese :))
Feb 12 2010 08:37 PM
Photo

joyef ii s h y ☆

OOOMPAAA LOOMPA DOOPEDII DOOO......LOL haiiiiii! i know righttt....i misspark jaebeom he needs to come to korea again... JAY!!! school is sooooo boring and lame i got marked tardy cuz i was outof my seat and i threw an airplane across the room AHAHAHA oh well she doesnt like me. howww r you halfiiieee
Feb 12 2010 05:35 PM