Community Status Updates

Photo

saradolimzKlRax

fine fine i will. but apparently i lost my master pm list when i was cleaning up the com. and 80% of my readers in my oneshot pm list seems to have changed their names.
D: this is horrifying.
Jan 24 2011 05:23 AM
Photo

KlRaxsaradolimz

._______________. Aish~ Start posting more fics please!!!! Even though you have posted one! Dust will make the fics dirty so time to post them sara!!!
Jan 24 2011 05:21 AM
Photo

saradolimzKlRax

LOL. when my style changes it's for the good and it's about impossible to get back to where i started. YES I POSTED. well i posted one, the rest sit and eat dust in my HD. ;)
Jan 24 2011 05:15 AM
Photo

KlRaxsaradolimz

Sorry i accidentally hit until the post button. i meant, WHAT YOU posted somewhere secret!!?? Tell me please T_T
Jan 24 2011 05:14 AM
Photo

KlRaxsaradolimz

Ahh, i hope you get back on track soon then sara!! WHAT you posted
Jan 24 2011 05:13 AM
Photo

saradolimzKlRax

homg my reader still remembers about me. :) I would love to update soon but there's a tremendous change in my style and i need to fix it. >_> maybe i even need to rewrite CG. yknow just for the sakes. and for my writings. I still write :) but i post them somewhere secret. XD
Jan 24 2011 05:09 AM
Photo

KlRaxsaradolimz

Hey sara~ I hope you will update CG soon! I miss you, your writing and your story T_T
Jan 24 2011 05:04 AM
Photo
Photo
Photo

saradolimz

apparently when i see ppl drop by my profile i get paranoid and think that they're serial killers. you can say HI i don't bite.
Jan 13 2011 06:29 AM
Photo
Photo
Photo

chinkywinky.saradolimz

merry christmasu saraaa, nao go update CG prz >_>
Dec 24 2010 10:03 PM
Photo
Photo

dan2xnicamaesaradolimz

I wasn't lurking ;D
Nov 14 2010 03:20 AM