Community Status Updates

Photo

rebedayforgotten_peace

haha it's cool =D the songs really good you got some good ears! haha~ but thanks so much i'd like to be a singer too xP i'll practice lots!
Jun 11 2009 08:43 PM
Photo

forgotten_peacerebeday

ohh thank you soooo much for playing my song requests... ur the best dj.. u even found the song that i req/..... have u listened to it yet???? well i will continue to listen to ur show... keep it up... thanks again... yeah so make sure u visit here when u do become famous.. ^^ all the best... Greg
Jun 10 2009 07:13 AM
Photo

chichi.mouseballetforgotten_peace

im suppose to be doing my homework.. but you're such a BI
xP since you told me to have fun.. im going on to well yerh have fun . LOL.
ttys ~!
Jun 10 2009 12:08 AM
Photo

Oreoforgotten_peace

hi whast up, thansk for visiting my page :D
nice pokemon collection, looks like you've caught them all rofl!
Jun 09 2009 06:32 PM
Photo

jgraceforgotten_peace

thanks for the suggestions ^^
Jun 08 2009 11:55 PM
Photo

rebedayforgotten_peace

woahhhh thanks so much <3 haha you've really listened to all my shows xP YEAH! thanks! and haha lol if i ever do get famous i'll be sure to uh.... lol iunno. come visit ssf xP and stalk snsd! lol and sorry about your song... i'll look for it now and play it on sunday =D
Jun 05 2009 08:39 AM
Photo

p.s iLOVEsunnyforgotten_peace

sup man :D you from sydney? if so what suburb?
Jun 04 2009 07:00 PM
Photo

forgotten_peacerebeday

hey rebe nice dj'ing i'll be sure to promote ur stuff when u are famous my talent is remembering useless things, but urs by far is singing and djing... :( u didn't get to play my song but thats ok go check it out if u can its a good jap song.. but all the best for those SAT's i think i've listened to all ur shows even the one that failed haha i think u've done about 4 show
Jun 03 2009 07:00 PM
Photo

camiisetaforgotten_peace

i make the best margaritas ;D
May 12 2009 04:16 AM
Photo

카린 짱forgotten_peace

greg..:D
hello hello XD
May 09 2009 03:50 AM
Photo

forgotten_peace카린 짱

hey i just fin writing my blog.. lol... hey u sent the msg 3 times... or was that just me???? but anyway i'll let u fin reading what i wrote down haha
May 08 2009 05:46 AM
Photo

chichi.mouseballetforgotten_peace

kekes. glad you enjoyed syd (:
YES . you shall come to our next meetup (:
May 07 2009 05:15 AM
Photo

forgotten_peacechichi.mouseballet

hey yeah sydney was good this time we actually did tourist things rather than just hang out with the syd friends..... i'm usually in syd at least 2 times a yr just let me know when the next meet up is and then i'll attend if i'm available... lol
May 07 2009 02:48 AM
Photo

forgotten_peacecamiiseta

hey camiiseta if ever i come by the OC u can make me a margarita too lol ^_^
May 07 2009 02:41 AM
Photo

forgotten_peacesaungYULTI

yay hi tiffany fan.... i'm also a tiff fan...lol
May 07 2009 02:33 AM