Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

snsdazzledbenchgurl

happy birthday! may all your dreams come true. :)
Jan 28 2010 09:28 PM
Photo

kuchibenchgurl

ddammn your username is looong
happy birthday! :DDD
Jan 28 2010 08:51 PM
Photo

mattguitaristbenchgurl

Soshi's Pairings Part One: Special Chapter is up and there's a note about a potential sequel... Hehehe
Please enjoy!
PS Sorry this is late, your inbox was full and wouldn't let me send it to you... and the fanfic has been moved to the Completed section!
Sep 15 2009 03:23 AM
Photo

rinkimiri_snsdbenchgurl

AHH i know >_< i love sunny's new hair too, the one with the braided thingies at the side ;D and hyo's new dance! hot hot ^_^
Aug 03 2009 03:15 PM
Photo

benchgurlrinkimiri_snsd

you are DEAD right, unnie. <3 Sunny, too, is like xo hothot. o_o My gawd *nosebleed* I practically melt during their performance at the ogamenet 9th anniversary with their oh-so-flaming-hot camo outfits. *drools*
Jul 30 2009 05:22 AM
Photo

rinkimiri_snsdbenchgurl

yes hyoyeon has gotten so much prettier! :P
Jul 26 2009 05:11 PM
Photo

benchgurlJapAnEsE In LoOks

lol, post something dudz. :P hehe, ok lng. nanuod b ult kyo? ^_^
hart yhu. <3
Jul 26 2009 10:16 AM
Photo

JapAnEsE In LoOksbenchgurl

umpt!!! Okay I'll admit it but I'll onlii say it I'm stupid when it comes to new forums!!lol!!
Sorry 'bout the movies r8t.I didn't inform you about the tym change!!!ok love ya!!
Jul 25 2009 06:50 AM
Photo

rinkimiri_snsdbenchgurl

hehe you're welcome ^_^ haha and thanks! ..ahh! sorry but I should continue my comment tomorrow, it's nearly 3am and I've been trapped inside my room for AGES (because drunk people are smoking out there and I can't stand the smell) and I couldn't go to sleep because I can't sleep without brushing my teeth..! okay I'm dead now good night! x_x
Jul 24 2009 11:54 PM
Photo

benchgurlrinkimiri_snsd

continuation.. ~ thanks for the greeting btw. Happy advance btw to you too. xD I'm gonna go spazz how hot Hyo is now. c u around unnie. <3
Jul 23 2009 03:25 PM
Photo

benchgurlrinkimiri_snsd

OMG.OMG.OMG. I just realised you greeted me on my bday like months ago.. actually 6 months ago to be exact. O_O I was checking thru my prof like now cos I bored then I realised i wasn't gettin any comments so I decided to check then I found out I actually had like 100s from amount ago. so i'm so sry for the -oh-so-late- reply. I've been replying for the past 10 minutes now, hahaha. tha
Jul 23 2009 03:24 PM
Photo

benchgurlSangEun

OMG.OMG.OMG, kuya.. sorry for the oh-so-late reply. I was checking thru my prof like now cos I was bored then I realised how I wasn't getting any comments so I decided to check it and I found out I had like 100s of comments from months ago.. -.- haha, stupidness strikes yet again. Thanks for the add n pla. msta k n? i'm gonna go spazz how hot Hyo is. peace oppa. <3
Jul 23 2009 03:21 PM
Photo

benchgurlcherry

continuation... hope we can be gud mates, haha. c u around unnie. <3
Jul 23 2009 03:19 PM
Photo

benchgurlcherry

OMG.OMG.OMG. I just realised now that you commented to me like 4 months ago. O_O I was checking thru my prof like now cos I was bored then I realised how I wasn't getting any comments.. then I found out I had like, loads from months ago.. -.- but yeah, stupidness strikes again. thanks for the add, keke ~ && I know, I realised it just like now.. HBD btw, sry for the oh-so-l8 update, hop
Jul 23 2009 03:19 PM