Community Status Updates

Photo

mistersimpurrJinkuu

Hello there! If you're a Super Generation shipper, I recommend you to read this fanfic entitled, "The Soshi Diaries". It features SooKyung (Sooyoung + Hankyung) couple. To read and to find out more about this fic, go to this link, http://soshified.com/forums/index.php/topic/54029-the-soshi-diaries/. Thanks! Anyway, that's not mine. :D
Nov 15 2010 11:20 PM
Photo

seoxeanneJinkuu

Yeah no one can post things like those here. Really? yay! :D
Sep 25 2010 02:52 AM
Photo

Jinkuuseoxeanne

Erro dongseng! ^^ Hehe, yeah I was inu18 on lj. ^^ It's where I post the more PG-13 and up one-shots since we can't post it here now. xD;; And I'll try to post something new today or tomorrow or a weekend, haha. ^^;
Sep 24 2010 11:30 PM
Photo

seoxeanneJinkuu

Hello unnie :D So you were inu18 in livejournal. I never realized that >.< I wish you'll update this weekend or sooner I miss your one shots and the unfinished shots :D
Sep 24 2010 11:21 PM
Photo

Suki_GeeJinkuu

Thank you for the birthday wish Jinkuu!!! I hope school you are coping alright in school ^^! Seokyu WiRe's fighting! ;D
Sep 22 2010 01:34 AM
Photo

JinkuuSuki_Gee

Ello~! Dropping by to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! xD lol. Have a good day. :3
Sep 18 2010 07:48 PM
Photo

mingyingJinkuu

Haha. Thanks?XDXD Anyways, both SeoKyu and Yongseo are lovee!!<3 Too cute to resist!!=) Nice meeting you~!!<3
Sep 14 2010 01:05 AM
Photo

Jinkuumingying

Thanks? I like your siggy too. ^^
Sep 13 2010 12:36 PM
Photo

mingyingJinkuu

Aww.Me likey your siggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XDXDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Sep 09 2010 08:15 AM
Photo

Princess QJinkuu

Unnie, this was somehow like in your fanfic. That scene where Kyuhyun said that he'll have a duet with Seohyun for the upcoming SM Town Concert so the SHINee boys should leave her already. It's just that he's joking at that time. LOL. Waah! I wonder how's their practice going on...
Aug 05 2010 10:00 AM
Photo

Princess QJinkuu

YESH unnie! WE SHOULD REJOICE AND PRAY THANKS TO THE ALMIGHTY ABOVE! He loves us so much. :) Wow. I'm still spazzing over it... SM made it happen. Our faith for SeoKyu made it happen. I am super happy!!!!! Wah, omg brb crying.
Aug 05 2010 08:33 AM
Photo

JinkuuPrincess Q

Shall the SeoKyu wires rejoice? Seohyun and Kyuhyun will have a duet at SM Town! :D Our wishes have come true~!!! :D
Aug 04 2010 07:38 PM
Photo

Jinkuu

Seohyun & Kyuhyun duet. ♥ Finally ♥
Aug 04 2010 07:35 PM
Photo

MasterSoshiJinkuu

Okay, I wanted to say this earlier, but I keep forgetting dor some reason XD
You're a Soshified Donor!
WOW!
XD
Jul 26 2010 04:12 AM
Photo

Princess QJinkuu

You're welcome, unnie. ^^ Hmm.. maybe because it's beautiful? Haha. But the thing is, she should credit you.
Jul 23 2010 10:45 PM