Community Status Updates

Photo

riaramojojO

Actually the ideas is there, but the story doesn't flow as smooth as usual. That's why I can't write anything now. Not really, I watch that just because this happens to me now. But, maybe yeah I'm looking for some sort of inspiration. :(
Jul 11 2012 06:53 AM
Photo

mojojOriara

its a fact that most girls stopped growing when they reached 18y/o. you once told me, you write because the idea was there. maybe you wanted some inspirations or probably just feel like catching up with other stuff eg boboiboy? =X
Jul 11 2012 06:39 AM
Photo

riaramojojO

lolololo, yeah it's a cruel truth. I stopped growing when I was 18. -_____-"
Jul 11 2012 06:15 AM
Photo

riaramojojO

not really, it happens out of the blue. Well, I'm always like this sometimes. Huhu..
Jul 11 2012 06:14 AM
Photo

mojojOriara

wow, judging by how long you've been knowing snsd.. i bet you've been wearing it since highschool? that was long. you stopped growing eh? XD
Jul 11 2012 06:07 AM
Photo

mojojOriara

something troubling you? dont do something out of force. if you get the mood and it hasnt reached deadline yet, then do it. if not, there will always be some other time. =]
Jul 11 2012 06:05 AM
Photo

riaramojojO

lols, my sis insisted on buying me one when she bought one for herself. Mine is orange and hers is pink. Yeah, I didn't really know SNSD that time. -_-"
Jul 11 2012 05:57 AM
Photo

riaramojojO

haha, actually all JeTi and TaengSic writers got the same pm I think? haha. I never want to win, just thinking of contributing something but since I'm not in the mood to write, I don't really think I can make one. huhu :(
Jul 11 2012 05:56 AM
Photo

mojojOriara

omg, bears pajamas? that is so cute! lol. you're sucha kid. ;p
Jul 11 2012 05:54 AM
Photo

mojojOriara

of course you should! its already an honour to get personally invited. you have my support but dont pressure yourself into winning too much ayte. do it for fun =D
Jul 11 2012 05:52 AM
Photo

riaramojojO

Haha, I'm NOT! It's just it's too cute and funny. haha. oh, I'm so not not cool right now as I'm wearing orange bears pajamas. -_-" Btw, I got this invitation pm to join The Gathering Contest, you think I should join it?
Jul 11 2012 05:34 AM
Photo

mojojOriara

haha, yup just saw it. boboiboy mmg kool pn. lol. u're like a pedo fangirling over boboiboy. lol jk. yeah, red+black combinations are simply awesome. im wearing one now. lol.
Jul 11 2012 05:30 AM
Photo

riaramojojO

btw, did you see my signature? (▰˘◡˘▰)
Jul 11 2012 05:26 AM
Photo

riaramojojO

Thunder okay what? haha, he looks so damn cool for me! I like his outfit a lot! Red and black looks so cool you know? <<lols, did i just fangirling over Boboiboy now?
Jul 11 2012 05:21 AM
Photo

mojojOriara

same thought as mine! if i ever imagine superpower snsd fic, i would have guess sooyoung to have gopal's power. lol. kuasa boboiboy best jugak but it would be better if he has fire element you know. i like fire so much. hoho
Jul 11 2012 04:59 AM