Community Status Updates

Photo

tears of angel → nnruth

hello...erm mind if i ask.. why me? anyway i'm friend wit whoever is SNSD fan..
Aug 31 2011 09:15 AM
Photo

nnruth → turtlelee

Hello Am Ruth i saw your profile,it intrested me to know you more, and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.my email is [email protected] i believe we can move from here.mail me soon,i have something VERY important to tell you.Remeber the distance or colour does not matter,
It's never my desire to remain what I am now,but s...
Aug 31 2011 08:32 AM
Photo

nnruth → Maizon Sparkley

Hello Am Ruth i saw your profile,it intrested me to know you more, and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.my email is [email protected] i believe we can move from here.mail me soon,i have something VERY important to tell you.Remeber the distance or colour does not matter,
Aug 31 2011 08:31 AM
Photo

nnruth → Maizon Sparkley

Photo

nnruth → Born to be Soshi

Photo

nnruth → zephia

Photo

nnruth → Mokaa

Photo

nnruth → crystrike

Aug 31 2011 08:30 AM
Photo

nnruth → i3eelz

Photo

nnruth → BuyChips

Photo

nnruth → funxghoul

Photo

nnruth → Alan :3

Photo

nnruth → redtomatoes

Photo

nnruth → jayjaygenie

Photo

nnruth → soshifan38

Aug 31 2011 08:28 AM