Community Status Updates

Photo

lucidmuse9kijeok

omg you're awesome! your fanfic is only my second one i've ever read in my life, and it is amazing. how do you write so well?! is your major english? lol
Aug 10 2012 12:55 AM
  • kijeok's Photo
    kijeok
    Thank you! I'm a music business major haha but sometimes wish I'd majored in English instead lol :)
    Aug 14 2012 05:12 PM
Photo

stillawake27kijeok

Happy 5th Soshi anniversary, kijeok ^^
Aug 06 2012 05:05 AM
  • kijeok's Photo
    kijeok
    Happy (belated) 5th anniversary to you, too ^^
    Aug 14 2012 05:11 PM
Photo

taengoofannykijeok

please update before tiffany's birthday, please please please. we are all dying for your next update:((
Jul 28 2012 06:13 AM
  • kijeok's Photo
    kijeok
    Ah, that had been my plan but it didn't work out :( I'll try to update soon :)
    Aug 14 2012 05:11 PM
Photo

LunaBravakijeok

Gosh, your story is mind-blowing and it's a well known fact among sones that Endless Season is THE BEST TaeNy fanfic that exists in this universe! Thank you so much for creating it!!!!
Jul 26 2012 10:21 AM
  • kijeok's Photo
    kijeok
    That's really flattering, thank you so much ^^
    Aug 14 2012 05:10 PM
Photo

HYO-LOkijeok

I've always kind of been on the sidelines of SSF just observing everything and not really posting much but I'm using my first ever post to let you know that your fanfic is BADAZZ. You're a really gifted writer and I think you actually have a pretty good grasp on SNSD's actual personalities. Keep up the good work!
Jul 20 2012 03:54 PM
  • kijeok's Photo
    kijeok
    Thank you, I appreciate it!
    Aug 14 2012 05:10 PM
Photo

FennySnkijeok

annyeong kijeok..^^ I really love your Endless Season fic.. I really enjoy reading it althgh I feel so exhausted while reading it (in a good way :p..) I'll wait for your update yoo.. hope you can update soon.. kekeke.. keep hwaitaeng always..^^
Jul 15 2012 08:06 AM
  • kijeok's Photo
    kijeok
    Thank you <3
    Jul 17 2012 06:41 AM
Photo

peppermintmuffinkijeok

you know we're all waiting for you so come back with an update soon ;~;
Jul 07 2012 03:58 AM
  • zaty11's Photo
    zaty11
    ^_^ hope that you'll get some free time to write. we all miss you. its been a while since i feel overwhelmed by reading something. hihihi. shoot us kijeok! hahaha. please take care and stay healthy! thats more important. *hugs*
    Jul 09 2012 06:46 AM
  • kijeok's Photo
    kijeok
    Apparently! lol. Guess I should get to work ^^
    Jul 12 2012 12:06 PM
Photo

buffy07kijeok

kijeok I miss u already
Jun 29 2012 06:53 PM
  • kijeok's Photo
    kijeok
    <33333
    Jul 06 2012 05:49 AM
Photo

shishi00kijeok

hey, i just only noticed now...you said endless season is your first fanfic here in ssf... that means you already made some fanfics before right??? omg...please share the links to your other fics even if it's not here.... me and i'm sure all your avid readers would be delighted to read your past fics... could you...please???please???please???
Jun 27 2012 04:21 AM
  • kijeok's Photo
    kijeok
    Haha thanks for the interest but you know... sometimes looking at things I've written just six months ago is cringeworthy enough, I couldn't feel comfortable linking people to things even older than that lol. Endless Season is my first snsd fanfic!
    Jul 06 2012 05:51 AM
Photo

zaty11kijeok

Kijeok dear!~ hello~ how have you been? I hope you're not that swamped with work and have some time to relax. ^.^ I hope everything is okay. It worries me since you haven't updated in months. Is everything okay? . ^.^ I hope so. Please come back to us with an update when you're free okay dear? No pressure here. Haha. Reply this, to report you're alive!!! Hahahaha. <3!
May 21 2012 01:05 AM
  • kijeok's Photo
    kijeok
    I'm alive! ^^ Everything's okay, thank you for asking~ I'm busy and haven't had much time to write the next update, but hopefully I'll have more free time soon. Thank you~ <3
    May 22 2012 04:34 PM
Photo

katwinebkijeok

Hi...just wanna say, you are an awesome writer... I've read your fanfic, and I've been commenting on it. I just wanna know, when are you going to update it? (hahaha... don't abandon it, I'll wait even if it takes months). Also, Where do you get the inspiration to write such an awesome fic? Are these events based on reality? Are you perhaps one of the SNSD members disguised as kijeok here in soshified? hehehe
Apr 03 2012 06:23 AM
  • kijeok's Photo
    kijeok
    Thank you!!~ I'll update as soon as possible, I won't abandon it. ^^ Ummm it's not really based on reality, it's just a story that occurred to me while studying in school and I thought SNSD made a good vehicle for it, haha. I'm unfortunately not a SNSD member lol although I did just have my hair dyed the same color as Jessica's, if that counts :P
    Apr 17 2012 10:33 AM
Photo
  • kijeok's Photo
    kijeok
    Hello :D
    Apr 02 2012 05:09 AM
Photo

zaty11kijeok

kijeok-ah~ where are you? ithas been a month plus after the last update? are you okay? im getting worried here, you usually didnt take much time for update. USUALLY. haha. come back to us please. when you are free of course. =) kijeok fighting!!! <3
Mar 06 2012 04:15 AM
  • kijeok's Photo
    kijeok
    I'm fine, thank you for asking <3 I'm a little busy but I've been working on the update little by little and I think it should be finished soon (hopefully) ^^
    Mar 07 2012 07:02 AM
  • zaty11's Photo
    zaty11
    its taetae's birthdayyyy!! hahahaha. good to know that you are fine. =D dont get stressed out. chill kijeok. =D *gives cookies* im looking forward for ES's update. <3 ^^
    Mar 08 2012 11:43 PM
Photo

SS9988kijeok

hi! i'm a new reader to your story! i have to say it really caught my attention and i couldn't stop reading it up till the very last chapter ! just want to say great work! please update soon too! can't wait to know what you've got in stored for the readers! :)
Mar 02 2012 11:17 PM
  • kijeok's Photo
    kijeok
    Thank you, I really appreciate it~ ^^ I'll try to update soon :)
    Mar 07 2012 07:01 AM
Photo

hartelooskijeok

You're awesome and I'm a fan of your writing. The plotline I find very interesting since its a future I feel all Sones dread and they as a group will face some day.
Feb 05 2012 05:54 AM
  • kijeok's Photo
    kijeok
    No, you're awesome <3 Thank you!
    Feb 29 2012 08:28 AM