Community Status Updates

Photo

Dru Solis

Just want to say, please don't be afraid of sending a message to me or if you are interested in adding me as a friend of the forum I'm pretty open about that too.
Aug 30 2011 05:51 PM
  • SpiderShaun's Photo
    SpiderShaun
    Added ! xD Hi, Im Shaun :)
    Aug 31 2011 04:18 PM
  • Dru Solis's Photo
    Dru Solis
    Pleased to meet you, Shaun! Very cool that your brother tracked down SNSD on the internet from first seeing them on TV.
    Aug 31 2011 05:07 PM
  • SpiderShaun's Photo
    SpiderShaun
    Yep ^^ But its sad that he doesnt really follow kpop anymore... he listens to snsd's songs sometimes but I'm the one keeping him updated on new stuff now.
    Aug 31 2011 05:19 PM
Photo

Dru Solis

Yay! My CDs finally came. Got "Run Devil Run" repackaged and their Japanese album. Poster for Run Devil Run is Seohyun. Awesomeness! Best Friday I've had in a long time.
Aug 12 2011 02:19 PM
  • Dru Solis's Photo
    Dru Solis
    The poster is 18.5 inches x 13.5 inches, portrait format. Both CDs are great. I'm thinking of waiting for their Korean comeback CD - they might package Hoot onto that one as well.
    Aug 31 2011 05:04 PM
  • Chi_Soshi_Angel's Photo
    Chi_Soshi_Angel
    ooh! that poster is nice!
    yeah that makes sense! but Hoot was the first album (minialbum i guess) that I was around for. I came in while they were promoting RDR repackaged so Hoot is special to me because it is when I became a full fledged SONE
    Sep 10 2011 11:34 PM
  • Dru Solis's Photo
    Dru Solis
    Nothing wrong with that. If it holds special meaning for you, go for it!
    Sep 14 2011 06:01 AM
Photo

Dru Solisfaeriemusejo

You're very welcome. You were one of the first to really greet me on the forums and I consider that important when joining a forum.
Aug 06 2011 06:27 AM
Photo

faeriemusejoDru Solis

Thanks for adding me as a friend!
Aug 05 2011 09:53 PM
Photo

Dru Solisfaeriemusejo

It was a pleasure to support you in that thread. Don't ever let someone else try to force you to give up on something you enjoy! Thank you for the well wishes.
Aug 01 2011 06:44 AM
Photo

faeriemusejoDru Solis

Such a lovely response on my thread! Thank you for the kind words. It's nice to know that there are fellow members of society who have such a receptive heart. Thanks for the support and I wish you great joy in your pursuit of fun and innocent music!
Jul 31 2011 10:48 PM