Community Status Updates

Photo

카일 수이Poooka

I sense a Shikshin? xDDD Haha, but seriously, Malaysian food are PRETTY fattening. Guess that's the other price to pay from being able to get it cheap .___.
Jul 20 2011 07:12 AM
Photo

Poooka카일 수이

Haha that'd be so cool! Oh man you'd be surprised at how much I eat before gaining lol. Though I kind of think it's only American food that makes me gain haha.
Jul 20 2011 07:05 AM
Photo

카일 수이Poooka

Uh-huh! Malaysian foods are pretty nice and affordable too. You should try some if you're ever around here =) Heck, I'd bring you for a food trip ;D But I can't guarantee for all the weight you'll be gaining if you do come xDD
Jul 20 2011 06:58 AM
Photo

Poooka카일 수이

Exactly lol it's blah to me honestly. Oooh.. trying different food cultures is yummilicious :D. Though I don't think I've ever tried Malaysian food before :(
Jul 20 2011 06:55 AM
Photo

카일 수이Poooka

I know right? But long as them politics don't affect my daily life, I guess I'll be staying here for quite some time =/ But moving to another country would be nice, I just love to try something new from time to time ;D Especially, food =x
Jul 20 2011 06:49 AM
Photo

Poooka카일 수이

Hmm Japan would be pretty cool to with all the technology over there. Korea would be my third or fourth choice just the whole Seoul shopping lol. Wah? That suckss! Government issues are a pain especially when it involves traveling abroad =/
Jul 20 2011 06:43 AM
Photo

카일 수이Poooka

Lol, for serious? That would be cool! =D For me, if I were to move, I'd pick Japan! Korea would be second since I'm pretty much having a hard time trying to pick up the language >__> But.... yeah. My country's pretty chaotic right now with them political craps and stuffs.
Jul 20 2011 06:37 AM
Photo

Poooka카일 수이

Dang, I bet it is. Over here it's been getting into the 90's in Fahrenheit degrees with a bunch of humidity :( soooo I'm pretty much about to just move over to somewhere snowy like the South Pole :D
Jul 20 2011 06:28 AM
Photo

카일 수이Poooka

Nope, there's no seasons here in Malaysia ;( But it's mad hot over here though.
Jul 19 2011 07:11 PM
Photo

Poooka카일 수이

That's good! Yeah, it's still summer over here. Only a couple more weeks though :( And thanks!!! Er, are you on your break?
Jul 19 2011 04:07 PM
Photo

카일 수이Poooka

I'm definitely enjoying them to the max ;)) Oh yeah, it's summer over there right? Enjoy your break =D
Jul 18 2011 06:11 PM
Photo

Poooka카일 수이

No problem!
Thanks for being a reader!
Andddd yayyyy hope you enjoy the updates~
Jul 18 2011 04:31 PM
Photo

카일 수이

Add me as a friend! =D I'm sure we have plenty to talk about!! ;D
Jul 18 2011 10:13 AM
Photo

카일 수이Poooka

Heyya, thanks for adding me in your friends' list =) Keep up the good work on the fic, will be reading the first moment it updates. ;D
Jul 16 2011 08:23 AM