Community Status Updates

Photo

TammyTheSunnyRubX

Hiya Rub! So far, the tests are going pretty well... I think.
Apr 21 2012 09:50 AM
  • TammyTheSunny's Photo
    TammyTheSunny
    About 2 more weeks to go ^^
    Apr 21 2012 09:50 AM
  • RubX's Photo
    RubX
    That's pretty long... Well Good luck with the upcoming tests :D
    Apr 21 2012 09:58 AM
Photo

RubXTammyTheSunny

Hey :D How did your tests go ? :)
Apr 21 2012 07:55 AM
Photo

j4rgonTammyTheSunny

Just curious, "Get Potato Insert Ziv Zulander" Did you have to look it up or did you already know about it? :)
Apr 11 2012 05:00 PM
  • TammyTheSunny's Photo
    TammyTheSunny
    Haha, I had to search it up xD
    I didn't know much about that, so I just searched it up LOL
    Sorry if that upset you or anything ^^
    Apr 11 2012 07:41 PM
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    no, I'm not upset. Just wanted to see if anybody was familiar with that show. I like to put 80's/90's references just to see if people get it. haha
    Apr 12 2012 06:35 PM
Photo

TammyTheSunnyAstralMelody

Yeah, i really liked Sunny's long hair! The short hair really does make her look like a rebel... xD Their performance on Inkigayo was so awesome! I also really liked the egg song they sung to promote eggs. It was so funny and cute! <3
Oct 23 2011 01:07 PM
Photo

AstralMelodyTammyTheSunny

IKR! I thought my eyes had problems when I saw the costume change. :P I see you like Sunny's long hair. Me too. :D But the short hair makes her look like a rebel. :P
Oct 23 2011 11:28 AM
Photo
Photo

Yes, I did see them on Music Bank! IKR Taeyeon's hair is gorgeous! I was surprised when all of a sudden Taeyeon changed costumes and then I realized there were 2 stages. I don't think its you when you said Jessica has a bajillion parts LOL. I don't know, but she keeps popping in. Also, I was suprised Sunny's hair was a wig too! It was really nice, but at least her long hair is saved <3
Oct 21 2011 04:10 PM
Photo

Haha I just saw their comeback on Music Bank. DID YOU SEE TAEYEON'S HAIR. It's so freaking gorgeous! :P I just kept staring at her the whole time. Was it me or does Sica have like a bajillion parts in the song? I kept seeing her. They need to show more of the other members. I read that Sunny's hair is a wig. She looks so awesome with that hair. *o*
Oct 21 2011 03:06 PM
Photo

LOL yeah i got pretty crazy. I have to admit, even though it wasn't their best, they put their best. Your right, the mv is really great! I can't wait for their comeback on Music Bank! SNSD Fighting!
Oct 20 2011 08:22 PM
Photo

Haha. You got so crazy when it came out! O: What did you think of the song and MV? I thought the song was okay. It wasn't their best but the MV was really great. :D
Oct 20 2011 05:53 PM
Photo

IKR?! Well, it just released TODAY! When they said 19th, they meant 18 in U.S. xD Gosh i was so excited when i came home from school. I went home screaming out "IT'S GIRLS GENERATION DAY! THE BOYS IS OUT! :DDDD" LOL
Oct 18 2011 03:32 PM
Photo

Yes, it would be better but I would have ti wait a longer time. It's so close to the 19th! So excited~~ :D
Oct 17 2011 03:59 PM
Photo

LOL ikr! Awww school days suck. If it released on the weekend, would've been much better. Cant wait!
Oct 16 2011 07:11 PM
Photo

Oh... :P I\m so excited! xP Too bad it comes out on a school day. The MV would be the only thing I would look forward to on that day. xP
Oct 16 2011 01:28 PM
Photo

LOL i saw you put your favorite soshi member as Taeyeon in your profile. ^_^ And yes, there will be an english and korean version! We all can't wait! They allready released the notice on music bank and inkigayo. SNSD really knows how to get the Sones excited. xD
Oct 15 2011 04:26 PM