Community Status Updates

Photo

Momo KolaAyyChristine

oh lol. well I dnt really drink like that anyways lol. but yeah gotta be old to drink and stuff here lol. I still have yet to visit Cali and Maryland but Florida is amazing too. Do you like any other kpop groups?
Nov 30 2011 05:01 AM
Photo

AyyChristineMomo Kola

Legal age to drink and gamble because in the US the legal age is 21 right? oh but Vancouver has a bunch of beaches!! ^___^ but not toronto :( yeah i have been to the US before! Alot of my family live in the states so I go there alot! I mostly go to California, Florida, and Maryland! I really like the states! :)
Nov 29 2011 10:01 AM
Photo

Momo KolaAyyChristine

no beaches....I dnt know If i could go there then. This island boy needs the water lol. u ever been to the US???
Nov 29 2011 08:58 AM
Photo

Momo KolaAyyChristine

Legal age for wat lol...
Nov 29 2011 08:57 AM
Photo

AyyChristineMomo Kola

yep a whole week! Except our deals aren't as amazing as Black Friday and we have to pay 13% tax. But the taxes we pay go to things like healthcare. lol i don't like cold weather :( I love sunny weather and beaches. But i live in toronto and there are no beaches only lakes. But canada's really good if you like nature! If you're visiting canada i recommend Vancouver! They have a beaches, mountains and really nice parks! Plus the legal age in Canada is 19. But in Montreal it's 18! lol =P
Nov 28 2011 05:43 PM
Photo

AyyChristine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaxE1ZYyjH0 Tiffany: "lemme hear you scream!!" Me: *Screams like a crazy fangirl* lololol Genie rap never gets old! :D
Nov 27 2011 06:35 PM
Photo

AyyChristine

Currently snuggling in my snuggie! I'm so cold :(
Nov 27 2011 06:08 PM
Photo

AyyChristineMomo Kola

There was some pushing and shoving but i haven't seen people go completely nuts like on black friday!
Nov 27 2011 05:46 PM
  • Momo Kola's Photo
    Momo Kola
    lol really. a whole week? I wish black friday was more like that, maybe people wouldnt be so crazy. But I do wanna go there. I like the cold weather and where I live its either too cold or too hot. we rarely have nice days lol
    Nov 27 2011 09:14 PM
Photo

AyyChristineMomo Kola

lol really? I'll be honest Canada is kinda boring (well to me at least!). It's always cloudy and cold. Except during the summer of course. But i guess it's nice because we get to experience all four seasons. We also have something like black friday it's called boxing day. It's a day after christmas and it actually lasts about a week! One time i went boxing day shopping at walmart and the place was completely packed! It was like sitting in a can of sardines...
Nov 27 2011 05:45 PM
Photo

AyyChristineMomo Kola

No i didn't. I live in Canada, so no Black Friday :( booo!!! *thumbs down* I heard that people were going crazy for $2 waffle makers and i also heard that somebody got pepper sprayed O__O Black Friday seems intense but i wanna go sometime!! =P What did you buy? :D
Nov 26 2011 04:53 PM
  • Momo Kola's Photo
    Momo Kola
    I wanna stay in Canada for a while lol but it does get crazy on black friday. I heard a man got stabbed and seen people get trampled and just go nuts. pretty crazy lol. I dont like going out then really. rather pay the difference than go through that lol
    Nov 26 2011 10:05 PM
Photo

AyyChristineMomo Kola

Happpy belated thanksgiving JR!!!!!! Did you go shopping yesterday? ^__^
Nov 26 2011 06:43 AM
  • Momo Kola's Photo
    Momo Kola
    haha I did but not during the big rush of people
    went around lunch time and it was pretty good too.
    did u go out?
    Nov 26 2011 01:57 PM
Photo

AyyChristine

after a few months, SSF finally changed my name. But I kinda miss my old username *sadface* :'(
Nov 26 2011 06:38 AM
Photo

AyyChristineJJSpazzer

helllloooooooooooooooooooo :)
Nov 22 2011 01:23 PM
Photo

AyyChristine

So sick of canada~~ Its too cold here! :'(
Nov 21 2011 08:12 PM
Photo

AyyChristine

Tried singing Devil's Cry and now i busted all my vocal chords...lol Props to Taeyeon she's a beast! :P
Nov 20 2011 02:25 PM