Community Status Updates

Photo

bonbonbonSeohyunHwating <3

I miss you too :x how is school??anything new? ^^
Nov 18 2011 11:58 PM
Photo

bonbonbonManyManyMany

hi dongsaeng,I'm so SORRY for not leaving you messages these few days,I don't know why but I never for notifications when someone left message on my wall T__T how are you?and yeah,I was dead tired after the concert,although I already slept on the bus on the way back to Mel (10 hours ride LOL),so you can say I slept for 34 hours LOL
Nov 18 2011 11:53 PM
  • bonbonbon's Photo
    bonbonbon
    and about YulSic going to night club,I reacted exactly the same way as you when i 1st read about it,gosh,my YulSic went to night club together :x Imagination running wild
    Nov 18 2011 11:56 PM
  • bonbonbon's Photo
    bonbonbon
    I miss you dongsaeng,you seriously need to hang out with me while I'm there :(
    Nov 18 2011 11:56 PM
Photo

bonbonbon-512-

hi 512,nice to meet you too :) we were born in the same month and year,wow :x
Nov 18 2011 11:46 PM
  • bonbonbon's Photo
    bonbonbon
    and we have the same bias :x
    Nov 18 2011 11:46 PM
Photo

-512-bonbonbon

hello bonbon, nice too meet u ^^!
Nov 18 2011 07:30 AM
Photo

ManyManyManybonbonbon

Hey Unnie! Hope you're doing fine? Having you're holidays soon? Saw your posts on the Yulsic thread, and you slept for almost 24 hours after the concert. Hope you had a great rest yeah, SLOTH XD And.. i totally cracked up when you said they went to a club. Byun-ness overload!! XDDD LOLOLOL
Nov 17 2011 07:18 AM
Photo

ManyManyManybonbonbon

Hey Unnie! Hope you're doing fine? Having you're holidays soon? Saw your posts on the Yulsic thread, and you slept for almost 24 hours after the concert. Hope you had a great rest yeah, SLOTH XD And.. i totally cracked up when you said they went to a club. Byun-ness overload!! XDDD LOLOLOL
Nov 17 2011 07:18 AM
Photo
Photo

ManyManyManybonbonbon

Define hang out~ LOL. when will you be arriving in Singapore? Oh! And how's the Sydney Kpop Fest? Did you had fun? ^^
Nov 12 2011 07:46 PM
Photo

loyal soulkeeper → bonbonbon

have a nice weekend noona :] take care~~~ eat well sleep well play well and study well~~~ miss u <3
Nov 12 2011 04:09 AM
Photo

eaterthinkerbonbonbon

hello bonny! im still getting used to this new system hahaha im still here in dubai. too bad i wont be able to come in SG to meet my pretty little dongsaeng. my travel buddy (mom's friend) is from australia too. by the way, how are you? i miss ya! i know that you will enjoy in SG. just look at soshi and say hello to our fellow sones for me ^__* always take care of yourself. eat well or else unnie will pinch your cheeks so hard that it'll be like a tomato hahaha
Nov 09 2011 11:28 AM
Photo

bonbonbonnufe_gotYoonAddicts

Nufeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Nov 06 2011 03:52 AM
  • nufe_gotYoonAddicts's Photo
    nufe_gotYoonAddicts
    bonnyyyyyyyyyy!! lol, how's everything?
    btw i just saw your overview prof and i read Mocca, is that mocca as mocca? lol i mean a band with 4(?) people? woman vocalist? yes?no?
    Nov 06 2011 04:00 AM
Photo

bonbonbonSeohyunHwating <3

hi how are you?miss me much? :X
Nov 06 2011 03:51 AM
Photo

bonbonbonManyManyMany

Gosh :( so sad :( can you hang out with me while I'm there? :(
Nov 06 2011 03:51 AM
Photo

bonbonbonGoldenPrincess

hellooooooo,how are you?gosh,your profile page is so colorful :x
Nov 06 2011 03:50 AM
  • GoldenPrincess's Photo
    GoldenPrincess
    Haha, you think so? Thank you ^_^
    That just proves how hippy I am o.o
    xD
    Nov 06 2011 12:56 PM
Photo

bonbonboneaterthinker

sorry unnie for the late reply,I didn't get notification for the new messages on my wall :( so you're not coming to Sing? :( at least some here to meet me unnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,I'll try to meet all of Sing SSF friends while I'm there.How is everything?You came back to Philippines yet?Got presents for me? ^^
Nov 06 2011 03:49 AM