Community Status Updates

Photo

TaeYeonMoniTaengdy

Ok xDDD Jang geun suk version? It´s the first time I´ve listened that name xD Is it good? Yeahh I have heard about the new sub unit. I really like it. Actually Taeyeon and Jessica are my bias, and Tiffany is one of my favourite ones, that´s why I like it xDDD What do you think about it? ^^
Apr 12 2012 06:32 AM
Photo

TaengdyTaeYeonMoni

ah i've listened to history too , but i didnt like it haha.. i will try to listen to MAMA later.. yep , the song is nice.. have you listened the jang geun suk version ?? the melodies are same but the lyrics is different... have you heard bout the new sub unit ?? TaeNySic ?
Apr 11 2012 10:42 AM
Photo

TaeYeonMoniTaengdy

Well, actually when they released the song History I said: Wow! I really like them!~ And since then, I started learning their names and that´s how they have become one of my favourite male groups xDDD OMO Tiffany´s OST is just so dasnkdñasdkñasnd beautiful! It would be wonderful to have a TaeNy OST haha
Apr 10 2012 05:28 AM
Photo

TaengdyTaeYeonMoni

really ?? is it that fast to decide it that EXO is one of your favorite male groups ?? haha... my friend like them too , he said even their debut stage was lip-sync but he still like them.. ah tiffany ost has been released XD
Apr 09 2012 07:10 AM
Photo

TaeYeonMoniTaengdy

Yeah I know what you are talking about. It has happened to me xDDDD I really like EXO. Today they have made their debut, but I can´t watch it! All the videos of it have been closed. I hope SM uploads it e_e' Actually they have become one of my favourite male groups ^^
Apr 08 2012 10:55 AM
Photo

TaengdyTaeYeonMoni

yes , cause we can still hearing people speak behind the song , do you know what i mean right ?? really ?? are they really good ?? i only like their first song 'what is love'.. me too , i always try to save some money for them XD
Apr 08 2012 10:46 AM
Photo

TaeYeonMoniOhMyTaengoo

Nice to meet you Lynzee ^^ Well, I guess I´m not your Unnie cuz I´m actually 16 too haha I think there was a name to call someone of the same age, but I can´t remember it xD
Apr 08 2012 02:56 AM
Photo

TaeYeonMoniTaengdy

Bad quality? hahaha Yeahh I should buy another hard disk....but you know, I want to buy EXO´s CD and save some money if SNSD releases another album haha
Apr 08 2012 02:52 AM
Photo

OhMyTaengooTaeYeonMoni

Yeah, I'm kinda new here. LoL! Nice to meet you Monica, just call me Lynzee. How old are you? I'm 16 and I'm guessing maybe you're my Unnie? :)))
Apr 06 2012 09:42 AM
Photo

TaengdyTaeYeonMoni

lolol.. yep i've downloaded but the quality isnt good and we can still hear people's talking cause the uploader just rip and cut it from the drama haha.. really ?? you should buy a new one mon haha
Apr 06 2012 08:05 AM
Photo

TaeYeonMoniTaengdy

Yeah the melody is kind of sad :( But Tiffany´s voice is just so nskñdnñadna....beautiful xD You have downloaded it? You´re always donwloading things hahaha BTW, my hard disk is also working a bit bad. I nearly don´t have free space on it xD
Apr 06 2012 02:56 AM
Photo

TaeYeonMoniOhMyTaengoo

Yeah another Taenganger haha I see you´re new here right? Welcome! :D My name is Monica and yours? ^^
Apr 06 2012 02:54 AM
Photo

TaengdyTaeYeonMoni

yes i've heard it too.. i think it will be release on next week episode haha.. well the melodies from that song is so sad.. but i like that kind of song haha.. its because i already downloaded all the full HD MV so i dont need to watch it again from youtube right ?? lolol
Apr 05 2012 09:48 AM
Photo

OhMyTaengooTaeYeonMoni

Wow! I met an another Taeganger! LoL xD. Thanks! By the way, what's your name?
Apr 05 2012 09:45 AM
Photo

TaeYeonMoniSantiSoonKyu

You better run run run run run~~ xD Just kiding xD Bienvenido! haha Que raro se me hace esto e_e' Si tienes alguna duda, dejame un comentario, o preguntame por twitter o......ba, si eso ya me lo diras por MSN xD Annyeong ^^
Apr 05 2012 08:51 AM