Community Status Updates

Photo

TaeSicisLovearnelyn

wow that's good for you, :DDDDD i hope that'll happen to me also. HAHA but i don't want to hope that much since i now they're so hard to reach!!!!! HAHA :D but hearing their songs and watching their concerts will be fine. hahaha i think im crazy over them..
Jun 20 2011 01:06 AM
Photo

arnelynTaeSicisLove

kekeke :P
Maybe someday we can be friends with them.. and for the fact that I'm studying really hard just to meet them in the future (so that they'll be proud of me)... WHAHAH I think they already affect my whole being.. and I love how they do it in a positive and cheerful way~~~ KYAAaaaaaA~~
Jun 20 2011 12:51 AM
Photo

TaeSicisLovearnelyn

oh my, haha :D i think yuri won't mind sharing also hihi ^-^ yea i'm starting to love sica but i'm loyal to my fany and my taengoo :DD i always wish to have them as my friends ^-^
Jun 20 2011 12:45 AM
Photo

arnelynTaeSicisLove

whahhahaha you are starting to love my Jessica too? well, I don't mind sharing... WHAHAHA...
just kidding.. yeah seriously, how I wish I'm Yuri so that I could get that close to her (Oops... sorry Yuri-ah)
Jun 20 2011 12:11 AM
Photo

TaeSicisLovearnelyn

wow~!!!!!! so many saga on that story huh? i think i have to spend more time on my computer reading your stories. ^-^ thanks for informing me. :D please don't break my sica's heart in your upcoming stories. keke :D im starting to love her because of your fanfics. :D
Jun 20 2011 12:05 AM
Photo

arnelynTaeSicisLove

hahaha its not too late to comment in any of my works ;) I'm always checking on my fics so you should also leave a comment there... thanks for liking my fanfic... I still have three more sagas coming after LaiC and I hope you keep tuning in! kamsahamnida!
Jun 19 2011 11:29 PM
Photo

TaeSicisLovearnelyn

hi im currently reading your second saga L&C i just finished reading your first saga and it was really awesome. and im a TaeNy shipper also so thanks for making their story like that. it's really sad to read your epilogue in L&C haha sorry if i put my comment here because i think im too late to leave a comment on your story, anyway keep up the goodwork. you really have a great story. :D
Jun 19 2011 11:26 PM
Photo

PinkSagoTaeSicisLove

hello! :) thank you for the compliment. :) please look forward for my update. :)
Jun 18 2011 06:13 AM
Photo

TaeSicisLovePinkSago

you're a great writer ^-^
Jun 17 2011 11:55 PM
Photo

TaeSicisLove

wew i'm still new here, don't know what to do. :D
Jun 17 2011 11:50 PM