Community Status Updates

Photo

snowysummer

Why do I have so little reputation point._. I see people having hundreds of them. I need to post more stuff
Jun 13 2012 03:03 AM
  • linguafranca's Photo
    linguafranca
    You might also want to include a message like this: 'If You Liked This Post, Please Give It A (Paste Up Sign Here)!'
    Jun 13 2012 09:59 PM
  • snowysummer's Photo
    snowysummer
    Ooh ok thank you for the suggestion!
    Jun 13 2012 11:34 PM
  • linguafranca's Photo
    linguafranca
    You're welcome! ^_^
    Jun 14 2012 07:49 PM
Photo

snowysummerfany girl

Eonnie~ you can kill me for the super late reply >< I did good this school year eonnie^^ and I'm on my summer vacation now. How have you been? Yeah haha that was quite long ago I was in a musical I was probably too excited because the money's going to donation :)
Jun 13 2012 02:18 AM
Photo

snowysummerangrycamel

Hi^^ I added you the moment I realize that your dp is actually Lime from HelloVenus._. I'm a HelloVenus fan
Jun 13 2012 02:14 AM
Photo

fany girlsnowysummer

Dongsaeng! :D I missed you! How have you been? School going good? :) I saw your status, are you going to be in a play? it's been so long since we talked
May 18 2012 07:33 PM
Photo

Taengdysnowysummer

please like the FB page for our school project. many thanks! :D [:D] www.facebook.com/Care2DS and follow us on @Care2DS don't forget to check in to http://care2downsyndrome.blogdetik.com/ we have to reach 1000 followers for college assignment
May 16 2012 12:32 AM
Photo

vanya93snowysummer

hi^^ please watch my dance cover of SHINee Sherlock here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIWsLLXOM6k thank you so much (^_~)b
Mar 28 2012 11:31 PM
Photo

snowysummer

My musical debut is getting closer! OMG! and it's no school play, it's a musical. A professional one! I'm no longer a student I guess, I'm a student AND a performer!
Mar 22 2012 04:12 PM
Photo

snowysummerHan Soo Hwa

Ok hehe soo you're Tiffany biased?
Mar 21 2012 04:29 PM
  • Han Soo Hwa's Photo
    Han Soo Hwa
    yeah!!!!! ur bias is Sooyoung right ;;)???

Mar 28 2012 06:56 AM
Photo
  • Han Soo Hwa's Photo
    Han Soo Hwa
    ^~^ let's be friend ok? :3
    Mar 14 2012 12:45 AM
Photo
Photo

snowysummerfany girl

Haha such an adorable lil dongsaeng! I would probably take SNSD home just for pictures and a quick talk and send them back >< keke naughty me~ Ah, I see.. I hope you maintain your good scores, unnie! Anyway, I have 1 Kpoper friend in my new school but she's not as big of a fan as I am so yeahh I barely talk to her about SNSD
Mar 12 2012 05:39 AM
Photo

fany girlsnowysummer

Oh yeah I remember when I told you that story ^__^ haha, he sometimes still asks. Lol. I know, I don't even know what i will do if I meet snsd I'll probably get like 20 pictures with each of them xD oh well that's good. :) Do you and your friends talk about snsd all the time? keke. I'm doing good, the school year is almost over for me and I have 1 sone friend
Mar 11 2012 12:21 PM
Photo

snowysummer

I made my dancing debut last Saturday! Gosh it was nerve-wrecking! But I think everybody enjoyed the show and they took lots of fancams! Teehee
Mar 07 2012 05:41 AM
Photo

snowysummerfany girl

I know. What makes me miss you even more was that story about your little brother that kept on asking you whether Tiffany is online or not. I can never forget that, unnie. You didn't? Aww well, guess it's okay. Yes it'll be a hell of a day! xD If I get to see SNSD I can't imagine what I would do.. Teehee. I'm doing great at school, unnie. And yeah I found some friends who are SONEs too ^^ How have you been?
Mar 07 2012 05:40 AM
Photo

simplemindedsnowysummer

iyaaa masih inget kok hehe, apa kabar?
Mar 03 2012 09:03 PM