Community Status Updates

Photo

loturtlelvrsneakiie dino

lol woot woot you are on break now lets partyyyyy =)
Jun 24 2010 03:55 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

XienShisneakiie dino

Noona, idk, xDD
Yeah, but I'm used to it~ I'm the ONLY French Horn player in the school district so... Dx
May 26 2010 06:11 PM
Photo

sneakiie dinoXienShi

rofl. whats then point in having an aircon if it doesnt work? :O that sucks to be forced to play... its fun to play instruments and all, but once someone forces me to play, then it just kills it
May 26 2010 02:09 PM
Photo

XienShisneakiie dino

Haha! I'm kinda forced to, since I'm the ONLY French horn player & my conductor will kill me if I don't... >.<:;
Oh, wow! Well, the theater in our school is always air conditioned, but it like never works when the shows come around because we're ALL in there & playing, acting, etc. so the cold air really doesn't do much... Dx
Haha! Rofl
May 26 2010 03:15 AM
Photo

sneakiie dinoXienShi

lol i think that would be the first and the last musical for me... it was horrible! lol we had like almost 50 people crammed backstage with almost no ventilation... it was so hot lol. if i did a musical again, ill stick with my violin rofl
May 25 2010 07:09 PM
Photo

XienShisneakiie dino

Oh, wow! That must've been fun! xD My school did Pippin... >.<;;
I remember when my friend did that for H.S. Musical... I wanted to kill myself, Dx
We usually only have 2 people or percussion... @__@;;
May 25 2010 08:50 AM
Photo

sneakiie dinoXienShi

haha we did a the sound of music. it was insanely hard lol >.< but i had to play the snare, woodblock, timpani, triangle, and cowbell lol. the percussion people switched around a lot. so we were rotating instruments in between songs.
May 24 2010 06:29 PM
Photo

XienShisneakiie dino

Mhmm, lol~ It is! ^^ & meeting new people like you~ :P OOh, what musical did you guys do? & aw, sometimes my conductor gives out other parts for people to double on~ That must've been fun~:P My conductor really isn't a string person(she plays trumpet xD) & yeah, when I got started with French horn, I was like,"what?" xD
May 23 2010 06:15 PM
Photo

sneakiie dinoXienShi

haha thats cool.. i like playing instruments lol. its kinda fun to learn how to play new instruments. for my school musical, i was in the pit orchestra and instead of playing the violin, i played percussions lol.. its kinda weird... ive played all string instruments up until then so it took me a while to get used to xD
May 22 2010 07:40 PM
Photo

XienShisneakiie dino

Ah, I wanted to play piano~ Actually I wanted to learn that, the harp, violin, cello, flute(kinda know how to play it) & these traditional Asian instruments... I forget what they're called~ xD aha.
Ah!My bro is teaching myself how to play as well~ See, my 'ol man wants me to learn also, and play drums, and like EVERYTHING 'cause he's that typical Asian parent... =.=;;
May 22 2010 06:06 PM
Photo

sneakiie dinoXienShi

aha. More like I told my dad that I wanted to play piano, but he wanted me to play guitar... lol so I taught myself how to play guitar
May 22 2010 11:53 AM
Photo

XienShisneakiie dino

Haha! x]
Aw, was noona forced to? D:
May 22 2010 08:10 AM
Photo

sneakiie dinoXienShi

lol yea... i am just a typical asian... lol i didnt even want to play the guitar =/
May 21 2010 05:45 PM