Community Status Updates

Photo

arnelynFany

I feel sad about the issue of Jessica being removed from the group. I hope and I know the rest of the fandom will also wish to know the real story. The story that will be coming from you. Thank you unnie. Fighting Girls Generation! S<3nes Love you! We love you! :-*
Oct 07 2014 08:20 AM
Photo

bluepinkzFany

묭묭 ~ you know d saying , it's ok not to be ok ? it is true though , it is ok not to be ok .. but indeed sometimes it is easier to just to say ok rather than do explain everything we feel , cause sometimes it takes too much time, too complicated to tell , or simply d others wont understand what we feel , so we easily choose to say that we are ok eventhough we are not, but it doesnt mean we arent trying to be ok , we try ..
Oct 02 2014 07:23 PM
  • bluepinkz's Photo
    bluepinkz
    It is ok not to be ok , i just want all of u to know , whatever the future brings, i'll be there , people who love you guys will be there , at the end all we want is happiness for every single of you , cause you guys have sacrificed so much things to make us happy , this is time for us to be here for all of you to show that your sacrifice isnt wasted .. Yesterday , today , tomorrow , forever, always by ur side .. please take care of ur health ~ 소녀시대 화이팅 !!!
    Oct 02 2014 07:28 PM
Photo

bluepinkzFany

hey , no words can really convey all of our feelings right .. everyone took a big hit .. it is just .. i wish nothing but the best for everyone of you ... Soshi is d first and the only one group that stan ,.. i'll still be here , people will still be here .. whatever it is , people remains , and we'll do our best too , to support everyone of u , every single one , nine souls .. whatever happened , we are here , i am here .. i love you guys , and i still do .. 한번소원은 영원한소원 #StayStrongSNSD
Oct 01 2014 05:19 PM
Photo

bluepinkzFany

묭묭 ~ Myoungstagram truly one of d best thing happened this month yeah ? Lol .. thanks for keep updating us.. ure truly awwome ㅠㅡㅠ .. anw fansign .. i wonder when will i able to go to a fansign n meet u face to face ? Wekekeke .. goodness OT9 truly d best nothing less ~ and ah Yul joined Jessie n Syoo to open weibo , wekeke our linguist xD .. anw gaahh i miss Jessie ><.. all of u please take a good care of ur health ! Eat n rest really well ~ 소냐시대 화이팅 !!!
Sep 28 2014 04:30 PM
Photo

bluepinkzFany

묭묭묭 ~ sorry couldnt be around as frequent like before (am around on ur insta tho lol) .. pretty hectic at work n health prob too .___. , anw goodness Myongstagram is one of the best thing happened in this month , love it lol .. RV, Syoo and yesterday Yoong came .. ahh so nice ㅠㅡㅠ ... u guys are the cutest ! OT9 is d cutest wekeke n yes Jessie also d cutest lolol ...please take care of ur health buys bees , eat n rest well ~ 소녀시대 화이팅 !!!
Sep 26 2014 05:49 PM
Photo

bluepinkzFany

묭묭 you posted for Hyohyo bday yay (eventhough it is late but still yay !) Wekekekeke .. and lol u insta spammer ! Keep em going ! Wekekekekeke .. and Fluffy though ... u and ur capslock too lol .. Jessie and Syoo posted for Hyo bday but both has ur pic inside lolol . And heard that TTS are recording sketchbook ?? Man i hope u guys sing some cover songs , Taeng pls sing human ;$ .. oh anw , i'll cya at Tokyo Dome \O/ .. meanwhile please take care of ur health, all of...
Sep 22 2014 05:39 PM
  • bluepinkz's Photo
    bluepinkz
    meanwhile please take care of ur health, all of u ~ eat n rest well ~ i also miss Yoongie >< .. 소녀시대 회이팅 !!!!
    Sep 22 2014 05:39 PM
Photo

bluepinkzFany

묭묭 ! Hyo's bday ! Yay ! And as usual it made on the trending topic wekekele #HappyHyoloDay ! All d best for her nothing less ~ Syoo already posted in her insta and she replied wekekeke , no am waiting for your #hyofany tag in this hyoloday ! Lolol .. coz u even use #seobaby tag omg .. awesome ahahahaa , wonder what else u hv in store :$ ..anw busy bee please take a good care of ur health, all of u ~ eat n rest well ~ 소녀시대 회이팅 !!!
Sep 21 2014 03:44 PM
Photo

bluepinkzFany

묭묭 ! Youre so active in insta yay ! Hope this isnt just because of the hype cause u just opened it though lol , but dang u wake up so early .... that pic with that coke @_____@ ... and goodness means all of u hv to wake up that early right ? Please take a good care of ur health ! All of u ! Have fun at recording yeah , bet SONEs who r watching will enjoy it a lot ^^ .. And Syoo's drama has highest rating on its time slot yesterday yay \O/ .. eat n rest well guys ~ 소녀시...
Sep 17 2014 04:54 PM
  • bluepinkz's Photo
    bluepinkz
    eat n rest well guys ~ 소녀시대 화이팅 !!!
    Sep 17 2014 04:54 PM
Photo

bluepinkzFany

묭묭 ! Le album is out yayy .. and waaaaa 7 PCs ... ordered some so hope gonna get one each members ? (Well at least lol) .. anw eyes reminds me of ariana's problem lololol .. and OMG u have instagram now ! Lololol those comments though wahahahahah , lets see if u gonna spoil us with ur posts \O/ .. welcome to instaworld myonghacker lolol , no more hacking just use ur own acc wekekeke , anw showcase seems awesome ! U guys better take a good care of ur health , all of u...
Sep 16 2014 05:36 PM
  • bluepinkz's Photo
    bluepinkz
    U guys better take a good care of ur health , all of u ! Eat n rest really well ~ 소녀시대 회이팅 !!!
    Sep 16 2014 05:37 PM
Photo

bluepinkzFany

묭묭 ! TTS teaser pics are nice , and whisper makes me curious for the full album ! And the showcase soon , bet those who are able to come are the lucky ones ,niceeee .. anw man totally cant wait for next ep of tts too , and sunbun in roommate and syoo's drama is doing well eh ? More Soshi is nice ! Taengoo in hidden singer ~ and goodness Yuwree's Hani is sooo adorable ! Wonder if Soshi pups like to play together lol , anw busy bee Soshi members please take a good care o...
Sep 13 2014 10:09 PM
  • bluepinkz's Photo
    bluepinkz
    anw busy bee Soshi members please take a good care of ur heath, eat n rest well ~ 소녀시대 화이팅 !!!
    Sep 13 2014 10:09 PM
Photo

bluepinkzFany

묭묭 ! U guys areeee back to Korea ~ landed safely yay ! Thing is just .. i was like :O when i saw preview pics of u , you got me so bad indeed ㅠㅡㅠ .. anw TTS comeback next week ! Busy busy bee ! Please take a good care of ur health yeah ? Eat n rest really well ~ 소녀시대 화이팅 !!!
Sep 11 2014 07:49 AM
Photo

bluepinkzFany

묭묭 ~ happy chuseok ! I hope youre doing good in NY (along with Taeng n Seobb ofc) , anw no TTS this week eh ? Shucks .. gotta wait for next week then ㅠㅡㅠ .. anw Hyo posted ! O.o does she also make her own line ? Dats cool though :O .. anw please take a good care of ur health yeah , all of u ~ have fun on what ure doing ~ eat and rest well yeah ~ 소녀시대 화이팅 !!!
Sep 08 2014 09:28 AM
Photo

bluepinkzFany

묭묭 ~ did you hijack Taengstagram ? lol .. anw glad everyone had a safe flight , but dang Soshi members are here and there lol , Yoong was in HK , n Jessie was in HK too, but then she need to fly to somewhere else coz she had fanmeet (yay for Jungsis too lol) , and TTS gotta fly to NY , i hope all of u have some time to rest though , and Hyo is so cute ~ posted her puzzle pieces, wonder if Hyo and Bunny play puzzles together ? wkeekeke , anw please take a good care of ur health, all of u ~ eat...
Sep 06 2014 08:43 PM
  • bluepinkz's Photo
    bluepinkz
    anw please take a good care of ur health, all of u ~ eat n rest really well ! thanks for posting the message at official site ~ happy chuseok ~ 소녀시대 화이팅 !!!
    Sep 06 2014 08:44 PM
Photo

bluepinkzFany

묭묭 , Syoo press con and Sunbun became MC eh .. and SooSun hug ! Sooo adorable ㅠㅡㅠ ...the height difference makes it adorbs lmao .. and ure straight forward lol , Syoo loves it tho wekekeke , Soshi really awesome lol , supports each other <3 , and Hyo posted ! Wekekeke .. and ah Jessie need to attend event in HK eh , so does Yoong ~ wonder where is Yuwree ? I hope all of u are doing awesome , please take a good care of ur health, eat n rest really well ~ 소녀시대 화이팅 !!!
Sep 04 2014 04:59 PM
Photo

bluepinkzFany

묭묭 bet everyone hear about the accident that happened to the other group , and i believe in a way or another , it affects you guys emotionally too .. i cant imagine how heartbreaking it is .. anyway , all of you please take care , all of u .. wear seatbelt like what seobb always said yeah ? At least do that .. anw u guys are busy bee so please eat n rest well too .. 소녀시대 화이팅 !!!
Sep 03 2014 04:53 PM