Community Status Updates

Photo

againiprayaoizer0

Haha, you make a good point! I've never even thought about going into versus mode, I still play marathon <.<;
Jul 18 2011 12:15 PM
Photo

aoizer0againipray

I just got back into playing after reading your interests and having seen the video of Sunny playing. I played via wi-fi earlier and lost 4-1 against someone. While you're downloading, you should just watch videos of Sunny :P
Jul 18 2011 12:06 PM
Photo

againiprayaoizer0

I actually just started playing intensely this weekend (I found it gives me something fun to do while I wait for SoshiSubs to download), so I wouldn't say I'm good just yet. I'm definitely getting better though! =D Haha, how 'bout you?
Jul 18 2011 12:03 PM
Photo

aoizer0againipray

You any good at Tetris? :D
Jul 18 2011 11:14 AM
Photo

Sunnyl♥veragainipray

No prob :D
You're new but you already donated in Soshified :D
You're jjang!
Jul 18 2011 03:56 AM
Photo

againipraySempernovem

Howdy! I saw your post in the Sunny introduction thread and I wanted to let you know I think it's awesome that you're a Classics student. Senatus Populusque Romanus!
Jul 17 2011 10:11 AM
Photo

againiprayJacob_CondeHP

Thanks for adding me (and for posting those Childish Gambino vids in the shout box, his freestyles are crazy good)!
Jul 17 2011 01:17 AM
Photo

againipraySunnyl♥ver

Ahh kamsahamnida! Haha, sorry for the slow reply, I'm still trying to get everything figured out here =P. Thanks for the comment and for welcoming me! =]
Jul 16 2011 10:12 PM
Photo

Sunnyl♥veragainipray

I love your profile picture!
Anyways thanks for the visit!
Jul 16 2011 10:05 PM