Community Status Updates

Photo

agentjjleeRayston

your welcome ray :D hope u are having a great birthday^^ still have many many hours to go :D
Jun 02 2009 04:59 AM
Photo

Raystonagentjjlee

Thanks for the comment. Wish it will be a great day =D
Jun 01 2009 09:36 PM
Photo

Raystonfany tiffany

Wow happy birthday fany tiffany! We are born on the 2nd of June ^^
Jun 01 2009 09:35 PM
Photo

agentjjleeRayston

Happy Birthday Rayston!!! :D
Jun 01 2009 07:43 PM
Photo

fany tiffanyRayston

happy birthday
The same day as my birthday ?
Jun 01 2009 11:58 AM
Photo

ThePopPianist Rayston

Hello, I'm currently studying Law so I'm aiming for my goal and that is to become a lawyer. =D
Apr 21 2009 06:16 PM
Photo

RaystonThePopPianist

wow your interest is medicine and law? so you going to be a lawyer or doctor?
Apr 21 2009 07:54 AM
Photo

RaystonpengWIN

good luck djing. its fun to hear you having good topics to talk about and enlighten all of us. When is our DJ going to start your matchmaking? haha~
Apr 11 2009 06:38 AM
Photo

Raystonaason!

Actually, its not hard to make a decision. Just follow what your heart tells you to, think about consequences and do it. Opportunities and time are often lost in procrastinating about, might as well save the time.
Mar 29 2009 12:40 AM
Photo

aason!Rayston

Haha, just so happend that I jus started the habit of reading during traveling... I'm a guy who has serious problem with time management due to procrastination..
Mar 28 2009 07:23 PM
Photo

Raystonaason!

I am not really good at time management. But i working part-time now and i just graduation for my degree. In my studies, i learnt design, programming as i was a computing science student. I pursue my interest in my studies ^^ As for language, i pursuing them now before i go for full time jobs. Listening to music, reading is like everyday during travelling. You be surprise u can even do sketching o
Mar 28 2009 01:09 AM
Photo

aason!Rayston

Wow, are you working or studying? You seem to have good time management at hand despite the long list of interests you have.
Mar 27 2009 07:08 PM
Photo

Raystonaason!

Hi aason. In reply to your question, i learnt japanese language at some schools, trying to go for the tests to get a real qualification. As for korean language, i am about to start on it.
Mar 27 2009 03:07 PM
Photo

aason!Rayston

You took any korean/japanese lessons?
Mar 27 2009 09:26 AM