Community Status Updates

Photo

myeolchiedorkymushroom07

Well my username, reminds me of a member of SJ. Which by the way is my second bias lol. You're so sweet ♥ Unnie-ah. I've been nice, drained from exams, but I've done really well! :').Ah! And don't worry, I'll always remember, and always will. I love you and take care eh? ♥.
Dec 10 2012 04:28 AM
Photo
Photo

dorkymushroom07myeolchie

Dongsaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeng =^______^= I'm heeeereeee now~~ i misssed you ♥♥♥
Dec 08 2012 08:43 PM
Photo

myeolchie

I can't wait for the comeback of EXO!!!!
Dec 07 2012 04:47 AM
Photo

dorkymushroom07myeolchie

Thank you for always remembering meee =^____^= even if we didn't talk for sooo long you still remember Unnie :") i'm shoo touch! ♥
Dec 04 2012 07:20 AM
Photo

dorkymushroom07myeolchie

Omooooooooooooo!!! My Dongsaaeeeeng Senny! lol kekeke :D Your new username ish soo cute ^o^ *hugs you tiiiight* kyaaahh~~~ Of course ,how can i never missed this Dorky Dongsaeng of Mineeee who ish realllllyyyyy cute *giggles* How are you? Unnie ish soo happy and now i'm back ^o^ i became more happy. :D ♥
Dec 04 2012 07:19 AM
Photo

myeolchiedorkymushroom07

Hello, Unnie <3. Have you missed your Dongsaeng, dorky and cute? LOL. I've missed you so much. By the way, I changed my username from "Hyosun." to "myeolchie". Well, how have you been? I connected a while, but now that I have free time I do it.
Dec 03 2012 12:22 PM
Photo

dorkymushroom07myeolchie

OMG, My Dongsaeng XD kyaaaaaaaaaaahhh~~ You're calling me baby? and on the last part it's honey *giggles a lot* Soo cuteee *pinch your right cheeks lightly* ^^ Don't worry as long as you're alright and you're happy.. I promised you that Unnie will do the same thing~ *wink* I missed you My Sweetie Dorky Dongsaeng :D How's your day??
Sep 05 2012 06:31 AM
Photo

myeolchiekkau3

Haaaai <3. Your icon is soooo pretty!
Sep 04 2012 03:13 AM
Photo

myeolchiei♥yoonsica

I'm so cold, and also, I already had answered, I'm sure! Well, well, sorry for the late reply. By the way, I wish you luck at school! ♥
Sep 04 2012 01:05 AM
Photo

myeolchiedorkymushroom07

My beautiful baby! (I calling you baby, right lol) Ok, I'm better, I have cold, but I'm fine, how are you Unnie?, Are you okay? I'm just worried sick about you, honey.
Aug 26 2012 05:52 AM
Photo

i♥yoonsicamyeolchie

I'm fine. How about you? :) I'm sorry for the late reply. I've been busy these past few days. :( Our midterm is coming and I have to study plus I'm also watching "The Moon that Embraces the Sun". Sooo sorry!
Aug 19 2012 08:09 PM
Photo

dorkymushroom07myeolchie

Omoooo!~~ *hugs you tight* kyaaahhh~~~ Dongsaeng i missssed you sooo bad T^T chinchaa mianhae, Unnie ish not around these past few weeks.. Aigoo, how do you feel right now?? :( are you alright? *checks you from head to toe* i hope you're fine now.. i'm soo worried..
Aug 19 2012 05:30 AM
Photo
Photo

myeolchiedorkymushroom07

I do not like milk! In fact, not stand it LOL. So I come to tea or coffee from small has. Do you you suggested? OH GOD. I hope you are well these days, I've been rather cold and stomach pains, but nothing major. Unnie, Aigoo ~ Like B2ST? Say yes! <3.
Aug 12 2012 05:09 AM