Community Status Updates

Photo

shopeeah!~jingaling!

ooh~ so have you been to korea before? :D
Nov 09 2009 06:39 AM
Photo

shopeeah!~coffee-aroma

hahaha i'll totally watch that drama now! (:
my favorites are: my name is kim sam soon, my girl, full house and like a million more but those are the first things i thought of. hahaha have you seen them?
Nov 09 2009 06:38 AM
Photo
Photo

coffee-aromashopeeah!~

Yep watch Korean drama, my fave drama is Cinderella Man, not just because Yoona was in it, wasn't really into SNSD @ that time. Good plot, good storyline, great cast, everything!
You got a fave drama? Atm, i'm trying to catch up with some taiwanese dramas and suggest you go watch 'hi my sweetheart' with Rainie Yang and Show Luo, you heard of it??
Nov 06 2009 04:58 PM
Photo
Photo

shopeeah!~coffee-aroma

kekeke yes. do you watch korean dramas? :o
Nov 06 2009 04:26 PM
Photo

kyuhyunnieshopeeah!~

wow.. haha ok then ^^
Nov 06 2009 07:02 AM
Photo

shopeeah!~kyuhyunnie

hahaha my cousin's best friend is a radio PD for kbs or whatever and got us front row seats (:
Nov 05 2009 08:51 PM
Photo

kyuhyunnieshopeeah!~

Hey o: mm I just randomly read that you where to music core.. and I was wondering if you bought tickets or how you got in? O: cuz i was there but I was too late heh.. but do tell if you know! haha.. i would like to watch performances too.. ^^'
Nov 05 2009 11:47 AM
Photo

coffee-aromashopeeah!~

Oh yes! I agree so much! I don't know, Gee just seemed like the hit-song for SNSD! And yeah, the BTS/Making had so many goofy moments in it!
One shots ftw eh ;)
Nov 05 2009 11:13 AM
Photo

shopeeah!~FFanyMMuah

kekeke hai~!
yeah fany's so great<3
Nov 05 2009 06:38 AM
Photo

shopeeah!~coffee-aroma

haha seeing how shueyen or whatever was bashing on her for stupid reasons.... it made want to stand up for her LOL.
i like gee the most because tiffany's one shots are so good. HAHAHA.
Nov 05 2009 06:36 AM
Photo

FFanyMMuahshopeeah!~

hey...fany my favourite too...glad to meet you...we are the same age,but u are younger than me.....i am 28th august
Nov 04 2009 05:53 PM
Photo

coffee-aromashopeeah!~

Oo Gee! I must admit, that's my favourite MV so far.. well ITTNW is also good so having a hard time choosing..
Yeah when i first got into SNSD i googled Fany (I was just attracted to her for some reason) and there was a hate page on her, didn't really affect me though! :L
Nov 04 2009 09:15 AM
Photo

shopeeah!~coffee-aroma

i was introduced during gee (:
i mean, i heard about all that hate for tiffany but that made me like her more, actually.
that's when i started favoriting every snsd video~
Nov 04 2009 06:26 AM